- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Never owned a high-quality phone
January 31, 2021, 8:27 am
Never owned a high-quality phone. Saved and saved, ready to buy... can`t decide. iPhone 12 vs. Samsung Galaxy S21. Thoughts and reasons? Please and TY!
It depends on what you want from your phone. I personally avoid iPhone as expensive and behind in festures. For me I like that android based works with the gadgets I have already also. I am used to android and its flexibility. Sister is apple, it works for her gadgets and life.
It took some getting used to at first. But after a couple weeks I knew Id never go back. I was constantly having issues with my Androids freezing or shutting off. But again that was 8 years ago.
.. this iPhone 6 has lasted me 5 and a half years.. but its getting sad .. Ill stick with Samsung.. maybe a 10 would do .. good camera and nicer emoji selection.. thats important too
Im an iPhone fan.
IPhone user since the first one. I tried an Android as a company phone, and had nothing but problems. Apple is the best for security, and its customer service is amazing. Apple all the way.
Ive been an iPhone user since 2013 and have never had any major issues or things that couldnt be easily fixed. Ill never go back to Android.
iPhone. I had an iPhone. Bf convinced me to buy a Samsung. I have loathed that POS for two years while I paid it off. Finally back to iPhone! Ahhhhhhh.
Ill be getting a Samsung when this iPhone dies .. Apple slow your phone down deliberately if your non compliant with updates .. not sure Id need the latest version though:))
Apple ecosystem is fool proof. Path of least resistance. I own Android, just means that there is a bit more commitment required, and I emphasize the "bit" part. But everyone else in my family is Apple, and they will never change...
iPhone They work great and last forever