- Which #crypto do you want to see trending on
- Hulst said it himself
- How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
- This may be unpopular opinion, some will call me
- The EU has just passed a law that ALL
- In today s video we have shared with you
- Do you want to see the duel between them?
- Shill me the BEST games on #Cardano! I am
- Europe passes new law that will require Apple to
- Sony has literally turned PS games into timed PS5
- Hm, where have we seen this before? https://t
- For all the Xbox Extremist that are PRAYING DAILY
- It`s time to admit that I was wrong about
- ⚠️ Regarding the loading getting stuck at 78%: If
- Are iPhones & Android phones treated equally when they
- The twitter app on my android frequently crashes requiring
- iPhone 14 series buyers/iOS 16 users: How`s your experience
- Ok peeps, Erik threw players into battle and has
- Finally Samsung overtakes iPhone in phonebuff`s speed test! Samsung
- It`s finally time to let this beast go
- Xbox has the best games
- Well done to @Barclays I`m watching a scammer pretending
- Kinda crazy that non-techy Apple people always talk about
- hot take : leadership at sony needs a remake
- Ama announcement x gemsgg official ask me anything
- Yesterday I realized the downside of smartphones firsthand
- Is #Adipurush PS5 exclusive or it will release on
- I don`t know why most tech youtubers do this
- Congrats to Valve for publishing VR survey results that
- I was just about to buy an iPhone (after
My Galaxy S21 Ultra with One UI 4 has
December 13, 2021, 6:05 pm
My Galaxy S21 Ultra with One UI 4 has a potential to be as smooth as an iPhone... ... but then some of Android`s third-party apps are just so unoptimised that it makes the experience of using an Android phone can`t be as good as an iPhone when using those third-party apps.
Get a pixel 6. Should solve the problem which is actually bloatware in samsung rather than the apps mentioned
Instagram works flawlessly on pixel 6 pro. But yes, Twitter has been badly broken on Android 12 since the beta dropped over the summer. Scrolling is SOOOO janky. Not sure why they can`t be bother to fix this
Google maintains Android so I`m not sure why they feel the need to do the bare minimum
Yeah, I miss the automatic scrolling feed that`s on tweetbot. But try this btw Instagram is terrible on everything.
Hey what about the one ui 4 review?
I just wish social media apps would stop adding new features to iOS first. Yes I get it`s easier to develop and optimize for because there are less software and hardware configurations to accommodate, but that`s why you adjust your development cycle so they can release together.
You`re giving me hope. Don`t give me hope.
It`s not entirely the developers fault. Swift is just far better in the sense that in needs less libraries to get the same job done. Swift is faster than Java and Kotlin
for Twitter use samsung browser
MOSTLY AMERICAN APPS ARE STUBBORN TO MAKE A DEAL WITH OUTSIDER COMPANIES LIKE SAMSUNG. I DONT THINK SAMSUNG FAILED TO WORK ON THIS ISSUE BUT AMERICANS DONT RECOGNIZE SAMSUNG AS A PHONE THEY THOUGHT SAMSUNG IS A RANDOM CHINESE NAME
Telegram runs fine on my S21, but the app doesnt look as nice as the iOS version (but I just really like SwiftUI and the animations)
It`s stutter sooooo Bad!!
Ya I know there are thousand types of android phones but they should at least optimize the flagship ones
Instagram on Android needs serious optimization. Facebook too. Snapchat is fine, and is only getting better
Telegram is the most smooth and stable app on my phone, fr Third part clients are even better sometimes
for example? is it just minor bug or?
Telegram could be the smoothest and simplest social apps out there :D
Telegram has very limited developers, unlike other companies where there are hundreds of software techies flooding the HQ, and most of them are not aware of whatever is happening because of a lack of communication and co-ord. But all techies, given a chance, do perform well.
Since the inception, I noticed that most app devs has urgency to care to make their apps better. Half of them are yet to use the camera API. No matter how the hardware beats the iPhone at times, the API isnt used since AD 6. That is how the shitty memes sadly grew.
Yes, and Instagram is even worse. The only social app that runs really well on Android for me is Telegram. like what apps? i have the same phone (s21ultra)
I used both Samsung and iPhone time to time but tbh Samsung is better, I always wanted a reason for iPhone to win but it disappoints in many ways that I don`t have time to explain.
Yeah, but let`s be honest some apps are completely the opposite. YT on iOS feels so crappy. With the video player being a weird, small size, and then the transition from vertical to horizontal viewing being choppy af...
IOS will always be better imo
Samsung should seriously work with app developers to bring optimized versions of their apps to the galaxy (app) store
Idk why, but I see people saying animations are all about app opening/closing. I use Android and I know its catching up on opening/closing animations. But there are TONS of animations iOS is far better at and Id like Android to catch up on that too. Example below.
Atleast we still have a hardware advantage over iPhone. And happy that android gets better and better.