- I have created a Pool Workout App!
- I hate to sound impatient, but I am a
- Finally received my first ever game console at the
- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
Moment of truth, is your phone an iPhone or
July 26, 2021, 9:21 pm
Moment of truth, is your phone an iPhone or Android?
52% of voters can`t even hide their last password character while typing.
Have only owned & will only own Android. Wife does iPhone. Typical conversation: Her "let me show you something" Me " tell me where to find it I`m not dealing with your phone" justsayin
iPhone and I hate it, except for being able to use one iTunes account for all family members.
Maybe I will try Sony or a windows phone next
I hate the iPhone being so far behind Samsung in technology. But I have the IPhone because its easy to use like its for stupid people! Lmao
"Degoogled Android" should be a selection... (But that would sort-of defeat the purpose... nevermind)
I have refused to own a cell phone since I tossed my RAZR in the garbage.
Both. Android personal. iPhone for work.