- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
- Time to admit they nailed Halo Infinite multiplayer
Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
June 24, 2021, 11:41 pm
Microsoft Store on Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32, and Android apps.
Having stores inside the store app is *inception chef`s kiss*. Also LOVED closing thoughts about agency contains so much respect for intelligence.
That`s great news. Thx. Looking forward to publishing ...
Still fresh and juicy DeSeedEp Hecta - Afisimetso Ft Edem (Lyrics Video) Let the hacking begin
So I can use WSL2 to run VS Code to use MAUI to write a .NET 6 Android app that I can run on the Windows desktop? FINALLY Microsoft gets desktop development right
Android is an Amazon Appstore sidecar, not in the store itself, no?
That whole "bring your own commerce engine & keep all the revenue" was a big ol` to the rest of the industry. Windows Linux Android Keep your revenue if you want to bring your own engine to Apple, Google, Amazon for taking huge cuts of devs $ Love it
Im used to non grouped taskbar items. I wish Microsoft doesnt remove this feature. Also i have 50+ apps pinned to Windows 10 Start Menu. Windows 11 Start Menu is too basic for me.
win 32 is a good option, update without searching the devs sites or use 3rd apps that check apps update and it improves productivity and I like that. but I don`t know how windows install them. there is a setup box in win32 apps that allow users options in installation.
Androidmmm malware. The mitigation best be good.
Delivery format for Win32?
I hope Apple will follow the support for PWA in app store.
I am genuinely excited about Win32 apps in the Microsoft Store!