- From Ethiopia to the Hausa, a new continent is
- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
- Time to admit they nailed Halo Infinite multiplayer
Microsoft Is Already Building The Next Xbox Consoles And
June 10, 2021, 3:56 pm
Microsoft Is Already Building The Next Xbox Consoles And Streaming-Only Game Pass Hardware via
Tbh Nintendo seems to be impervious to almost any kind of moves made in the gaming space
Xbox is changing hearts and minds, while Sony is driving long time fans like myself toward xbox.
Nintendo is the true beast here. Followed by Game Pass.
A couple questions - curious on your thoughts Stadia streaming has better quality and consistency. Do you think Xbox can / has to get here? PS Now has over 800 games and currently can stream 1080p, but much limited in terms of devices. Do you think this could be a competitor?
Nvidias is superior, I`ve played both and game pass cloud on pc through browser was rough, 1gb connection.
PlayStation has the most important thing though, which is.. High Quality games. FACTS Watch them copy the DualSense features like they copied the share button.
Can`t even buy the current one or the PS5
Only good thing stadia has is destiny 2, and nearly no loading times on that game.
You knew this a year ago!
Xbox Series XSX
It`s time we accept that game streaming will always be niche. The latency dilemma is why. The vast majority of people interested in cloud gaming (willing to put up with the lag or can`t afford $500 consoles) will be the same people that don`t have access to low latency internet.
Sony has a proven track record of delivering fantastic blockbuster AAA games. Ultimately its quality over quantity. Gamepass in its current state is full of old games and quantity. Moving forward I really hope they make these big budget quality games. Competition is a good thing.
Every few years they could double the power.
I get that streaming is the next phase of gaming, on demand services and stuff but Paul. You have to be serious here. If the service goes down we can`t play games anymore. AAA Games now practically demand internet connections or you can`t play.
I still can`t even get a series x.
There still is one giant issue with Game Pass / Streaming game... and it really is directly out of their control. Bandwidth. Much of the potential market for this simply doesn`t have the bandwidth to make this viable for their location. I doubt it is resolved in this time frame.
Hahahahaha known lover of crossplay for sure
If someone don`t understand that is Paul, I`m going home. That burn was incredible and well-timed with healthy precision. Lets all go home
is this paid ad from M$ playing down the two other market leaders ? people still buying full price games and other type of subscriptions , which is a big indicator that not everybody is open for Game Pass (let`s not even talk about the quality or evens sales numbers )
Sony??! Love the fact there a audio thing for your article hate the fact it isnt your voice
PSnow is bigger than xcloud
Yeah as long as the publisher is willing to give them a monthly income lmao
Hi Paul, honest question here, if all I`m interested is the cloud aspect, why is Stadia/Luna not having a console an issue?
Nintendo has the reverse of this, you stream games onto the switch lol. Like Hitman I think, or control
They might even be out before we can all get our hands on the current gen.
Theyve been working on streaming hardware since before Xbox One came out. Originally it was a box that ran UWP apps and games The second they finish a console, the high level design team starts on the next one while the integration teams are working in reducing build costs.
sony isn`t trying to compete with gamepass. idk why you and many others keep thinking this. gamepass is good but not the be all end all..
Sony doesnt need gamepass filler tbh
Yet another reason why a Sony/Apple partnership makes sense for the future.
I`m still working under the assumption the MS will release an updated Xbox every two years or so from here on.
Imagine if Nintendo made a game pass though, all those first party titles. It would get my sub
Yeah but Sony is partnering with Discord making it the ultimate platform for crossplay
nobody really has anything to match this. Stadia and Luna don`t have consoles or first party games Sony has consoles but nothing close to an answer to Game Pass or these huge-scale streaming plans Nintendo...doesn`t care, Nintendo will do its own thing forever