- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Making some progress in rearranging my workstation and my
January 16, 2021, 6:12 am
Making some progress in rearranging my workstation and my collection. Its a never ending process
Horizontal and vertical both use that stand
And just a question should I get steel series arctic 3 for my ps5 the console edition one
And I never have a good time with controllers they break or my baby brother takes out the battery thing so I chose playstation I love the controller if never falls down
What do you prefer ps5 or Xbox sx? I respect the sx for the backwards compatibility but still I dont like it idk why
Is it ok to keep the ps5 controllers on the charging station? I quit doing that because Im worried about frying the batteries.
Oh really? Thanks for telling me but like Im just too skeptical about it but I mean I got warranty and all of that but still so many people say that and Im new to playstation been having Xbox since 360
Nice thanks man. Nice setup
Nice. Its too damn hot in Arizona for me to use my garage like that. I`m building a room in the backyard though (with ac). Probably about 2/3 of the way done. Hopefully have it finished by the end of march. I can only work on it on weekends right now. Were did you that Desk
Oh and doesnt keeping you ps5 in rest mode ruin it? I dont Bc every one says not to
OKAY!! I SEE YOU THATS SICK! Im trying to build a setup my self so far it looks like this What size are those shelves?
Nice setup! 2 be honest I pictured something Way different from watching your YouTube videos. I expected all these cool lights, w/that nice background. Still like this 1 though.
Nice. Do you prefer your projector over a tv in there?
Looks super good. I need to do that as well lol.
Random question. Is this a garage or did you epoxy inside? I`ve been thinking of doing some of that.
Looking good so far!!
Why is the ps5 not using this now you need another shelving
So dope man cool collection!