- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
LG builds world`s first Quad HD smartphone LCD display
August 21, 2013, 2:26 pm
Fancy your brand new full HD smartphone, haa?... Well, think again. Before full HD displays become mainstream in smartphones, LG might have just made the ultimate (for now that is) display for smartphones of the future.
The South Korean manufacturer unveiled what it calls the world`s first Quad HD (2,560x1,440-pixel resolution) smartphone display. Measuring 5.5 inches long and 1.21 millimeters thick, the panel sports a whopping 538 pixels per inch!
LG Display claims the new panel has four times more pixels than 1,280X720 HD displays, producing Blu-ray-like video with clearer images and sharper contrast than today`s panels."LG Display, which pioneered the high resolution mobile market with introduction of the world`s first Full HD smartphone panel in 2012, again opens new possibilities with the successful application of QHD technology," Byeong-koo Kim, the head of LG Display`s IT and Mobile Development Group, said in a statement. "With this breakthrough, LG Display will continue to raise new standards for mobile resolution and lead the mobile display market."
We don`t know as yet when the new panels will be commercially available, but it seems not too far in the future "Quad HD" display smartphones will be all the rage...