- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Lenovo unveils Vibe Z Snapdragon 800 smartphone with Samsung-like flip cover
November 12, 2013, 4:15 pm
Further expanding its smartphone palette Lenovo has unveiled its new Vibe Z Snapdragon 800 smartphone, featuring an anti-fingerprint finish on the back and a Samsung-like flip cover.
The Vibe Z comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD 1920 by 1080 pixel IPS display and two cameras: a 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera (with dual-LED flash) and a 5-megapixel wide-angle front one. Following the Asian-trend, the device also features
a dual-SIM tray.The Vibe Z`s
Sony IMX135-powered main camera, is capable of shooting up to 10 stills per half second, according to Lenovo.Besides this impressive number, the company goes one step further, claiming the camera features a proprietary low-light algorithm which apparently produces notably brighter pictures with effective noise reduction.
Lenovo doesn`t give details
egarding the battery of the gadget, but only claims instead a standby time of 278.5 hours for the WCDMA + GSM model. Besides that model, there will also be a CDMA2000 + GSM model for China Telecom users, and an LTE + GSM one for the international market.
But besides the quite impressive spec, Lenovo has decided to give the new smartphone a Samsung-like flip cover.Interestingly, Lenovo`s case comes with an added trackpad that lets you receive or reject calls in the usual spot, instead of having to poke inside the window.
There is no word on pricing of the new gadget yet, but
Lenovo China`s website says it will soon be taking pre-orders.