- Dear Travelers, Starting from 2021/06/25 10:50 (UTC+8), due to
- What`s this game? Wrong answers only https://t
- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
Just installed Android 12 and half of my apps
June 11, 2021, 12:28 pm
Just installed Android 12 and half of my apps don`t launch, including Gmail. all updates applied. Nice
Android System WebView has been acting up a lot lately. It is crazy how many apps depend on it, yet it is not a core system component, more like a system app, updated through Google Play.
Same issue here on Pixel 5
Digital Detox update complete!
A self-inflicted wound!
Games and visual novels... For now...
So are all those apps just souped up progressive web apps?
Reset Android System WebView and it is working now
Thanks for the warning. Pixel 4 here
Maybe launched too Early of devs are not so okay with some conditions regarding the new release
You should try or ! :) They are very privacy focused.
Oh that exact same thing happened to me. I needed a full reset for things to work. I have a pixel 4
It`s working pretty well on a Pixel 4 so far and seems better then Beta 1.
So its just as unstable as usual?
Have you tried turning your phone off then on?
It`s a new feature designed for users that needs to spend more time away from their phones.
That`s a new security feature.
Whats your device using Android?
That`s weird.... Mine are all working so far... On a Pixel 4 XL