- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
April 25, 2022, 12:52 pm
Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware. Be it Samsung, be it Apple, be it Xiaomi.
I would love to install some of Samsung stock apps on my non Samsung phone miss them
Redundant apps are bloat. That`s it.
auto updating it and running on the background and showing notifications makes it bloat ware
Owned Xiaomi phone in the past and it had a lot of bloatware and unnecessary apps. Not sure how is situation right now with Xiaomi and Huawei phones especially if they are Chinese version. Like iPhone in china will have same amount of stock apps as in US.
System apps are consider bloatware, some of the useless apps that is preinstall is a burden, just ignore this dude, he is drunk and dk what is the meaning of bloatware Duplication of apps and unwanted pre-installed stuff is bloatware, no matter whether system or non-system ones very straightly mentioned it in `s "THE TRUTH" why to duplicate apps that OS (ANDROID) is already providing
Phone app is bloatware
My definition of Bloatware include Third Party apps pre installed and Apps that provide ads on any screen.
cares about the premium experience, not extreme customisation at the cost of simplicity. There is no way apple puts bloatware and even it allows to delete the first party apps if you dont need them unlike on the android side every time you update an android midrange phone .
Which phones are you used
How do you name system apps that contain ads? (e.g. Samsung Health) And how do you consider doubled apps as for photos, for fitness, and so on? Samsung is great, but it isnt free from bloatware, and also other Android brands
If you don`t want any bloatware go for a Pixel.
At least we can do that on iPhone. Grow up kid. Lol I consider them as unwanted in Samsung. Cause we already have Google apps
But those who send frequent unwanted notifications even after Disabling it are called?
Unwanted system should also be considered as bloatwares. Eg. ONE UI. Calculator app is required, hence it`s not a bloatware. GALAXY STORE is not required as we have play store. So it will be considered as a bloatware. If someone needs it, can download it. No need to push it.
Lot`s of people are confusing 1st party apps installed on phones as bloatware. Might as well give them a clean phone with no android!
People complain about samsung bloatware and I`m like?....