- Hulst said it himself
- How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
- This may be unpopular opinion, some will call me
- The EU has just passed a law that ALL
- In today s video we have shared with you
- Do you want to see the duel between them?
- Shill me the BEST games on #Cardano! I am
- Europe passes new law that will require Apple to
- Sony has literally turned PS games into timed PS5
- Hm, where have we seen this before? https://t
- For all the Xbox Extremist that are PRAYING DAILY
- It`s time to admit that I was wrong about
- ⚠️ Regarding the loading getting stuck at 78%: If
- Are iPhones & Android phones treated equally when they
- The twitter app on my android frequently crashes requiring
- iPhone 14 series buyers/iOS 16 users: How`s your experience
- Ok peeps, Erik threw players into battle and has
- Finally Samsung overtakes iPhone in phonebuff`s speed test! Samsung
- It`s finally time to let this beast go
- Xbox has the best games
- Well done to @Barclays I`m watching a scammer pretending
- Kinda crazy that non-techy Apple people always talk about
- hot take : leadership at sony needs a remake
- Ama announcement x gemsgg official ask me anything
- Yesterday I realized the downside of smartphones firsthand
- Is #Adipurush PS5 exclusive or it will release on
- I don`t know why most tech youtubers do this
- Congrats to Valve for publishing VR survey results that
- I was just about to buy an iPhone (after
- Buying MI phone is better than buying an iphone
Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
July 13, 2022, 4:11 pm
Janelle James on the AbbottElementary group chat after the EmmyNoms: "Well, I try not to talk too much because I have an Android and they yell at me. But today I was allowed to speak in the group chat."
Get this woman an iPhone!!!
Um... can we get in on this group chat
You tell them we had voice recognition YEARS before they did... and our devices are REPAIRABLE! you cant be in the group chat
I lovemy Android too, Janelle!
My mom uses android, so I just never text her. We use Facebook messenger instead. Way easier to do group chats there than SMS.
Shes effortlessly funny I hope she wins the Emmy
Mannnn, us Android users get zero respect! Congratulations on their Emmy nominations!