- Dear Travelers, Starting from 2021/06/25 10:50 (UTC+8), due to
- What`s this game? Wrong answers only https://t
- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
It`s honestly amazing what a game trailer can do
June 11, 2021, 11:20 am
It`s honestly amazing what a game trailer can do for fans. It`s been a shit year in so many ways for me, and suddenly, none of that matters.
Been a rough year with a lot of challenges. It`s incredible how a game can make you just forget all that for a moment.
Flak, that`s really good to hear man. It`s hard to put into words, but you know we`re always here buddy. Only just the start man.
Pretty neat. I think it was cool because that traer was kind of a tribute to us, as creators and gamers too. It went further than most.
Been feeling the same since the pandemic hit. This trailer really lifted my spirit out of a dark place. I cried a bit watching that trailer. Felt like a dream.
October can`t come soon enough
Haha, I feel the same. I`m a grown up and pretty much cried... after seeing... a game trailer.
Dont you think after this more videogames companies will also start showing references to their legendary moments?
It`s amazing it can have an affect like that, I`m happy for you!
your reflection a little exaggerated. it is just an illusive digital entertainment that has now been transformed into luxury. it is a pleasure to play a game of this company and franchise with which we have spent some time, But it is a game, the game does not improve your life.
Battlefield is my Prozac.
An entire fanbase getting revitalized because of a trailer thats clearly a love letter to them, after the hardest year and a half of most of our lives? Yeah im excited.
I was thinking what to write. But that emoji basically says it all.
Same. It looks all up from here :)
Me and some friends found this, I think its reference to the most major games I`m the series Hopefully its nothing but up from here man
Agreed. Can`t wait for more of your hidden detail videos.