- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
- Rodrygo and Berghuis finish expertly
- Is it time to go digital on @Playstation 5
- Looking forward to iOS #SAFEMOONWALLET launch! What device do
Is there a concise name for "iPad apps running
June 29, 2021, 4:15 am
Is there a concise name for "iPad apps running automagically as Mac apps on Apple silicon Macs"? It doesn`t have a nice "Catalyst" style name, does it? (Even though I`m sure there`s Catalyst under the hood)
My best guess is "iPad apps on Macs with M1", adapted from this talk (though that`s not much more concise than what you had to begin with)
Ive done all I can.
iPad (or iPhone) apps designed for iPad (or iPhone) running on a Mac with an Apple silicon processor
Its been a while. I think Ive forgotten already!
Oh yeah, that does add another wrinkle to it. But if youre talking to normal users thats not really relevant and its not like there are any public APIs specifically for these kinds of apps. So does it really matter if it doesnt have a good name?
I believe the correct term is Better than Electron but not really a Mac app I could be wrong. *thats what I get for not wearing my glasses
Theres iPad apps on the Mac but thats also what Catalyst was called before it was Catalyst. Depending on the context, Designed for iPad like it says in Xcode could work.
I only know the code name
M1gnificence I dont know, lol
Compatible with Apple Silicon Macs is the best I got