- Dear Travelers, Starting from 2021/06/25 10:50 (UTC+8), due to
- What`s this game? Wrong answers only https://t
- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
iPhone 6s And iPhone 6s Plus News: Specs Rumors Grow Louder As Photos Leak Before Release Date
September 7, 2015, 3:26 pm
Apple is set to unveil its latest iPhone in a matter of a few short days, with rumors and supposed specifications continuing to build and be released in the build-up to the big announcement.
The event itself is set for September 9, and we`re expecting two new iPhones, the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus.
The two new devices are largely expected to keep the design of last year`s iPhones, at least for the most part. This is because of the fact that last year`s devices signified a rather drastic design change, and it would be unlike Apple to unveil two big design changes in two years.
While the design of the new device may well be the same, under the hood, not so much. The new phones are expected to make use of Apple`s Force Touch technology, which was first unveiled in the new MacBook. The technology will allow users to add a new layer of input, allowing them to either touch their display, hold touch it or press down hard to use Force Touch.
One of the other more significant changes expected from the new iPhones is an improved camera. Many suggest that the optical image stabilization technology included in the iPhone 6 Plus will this year make its way to the iPhone 6s. Not only that, but the new devices are expected to include a 12 megapixel camera rather than the 8 megapixel snapper included in the last four generations of iPhones. The front-facing camera is also expected to get an upgrade, making it 5 megapixels and including flash.
Apple is said to also begin offering the new iPhone models in rose gold, allowing users to match their fancy new Apple Watch with their iPhone.
Of course, not everything is based on speculation. A number of photos of the new phones have been released, showing that the iPhone 6s may actually be a little larger than the iPhone 6. Not only that, but it is also possible that the device will be slightly thicker than the previous iPhone models, likely due to the addition of Force Touch.
Only time will tell exactly what the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus end up looking like, however, they`re sure to show a significant increase over last year`s models.