- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
“iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
July 11, 2022, 11:57 am
iOS is better than Android, iOS has no bugs
Do one for android as well the amount of absolute mayhem my android tablet has caused is insane
I am most definitely an iOS fan boy but I would agree there are bugs some of them can be quite annoying. But My dad only ever had one where I had to shut the Device down because whenever you open something that needed a keyboard it would open in landscape and you couldnt fix it.
it`s good. But not better
That was a fluke shh
Customization is there on the Android phones... And we can flash any type of os..
iTunes app needs to be either: Deleted Redesigned Integrated into Music honestly
TBH at this point i would say Android and iOS are on par when it comes to bugs or stuff like that. Dont have an iphone but an ipad and damn, how often apps / videos glitch out..Like, its really rare but considering apples image its just not a good look
Ohh, sorry I misunderstood, i thought u were using iOS 16 beta so.... sorry
i really believe Apple did great with it`s software. but as u said QA is not great lately, i think they are relying heavily on the fact that fans will blindly defend and create excuses for them anyway unlike other brands that gets smashed when they experiment and get things wrong
Cant have bugs if there are no features. So yeah they have least bugs? But least convenience.
Oh stable. Ok sir. But who cares. Even though people will say that Android is trash
Certainly, but software like software always has some shortcomings!
Nothing is perfect
Its still in beta phase my boy!!
every software has it`s bugs for sure, what i noticed is most people using iOS don`t even know if something is a bug or that`s how it supposed to be. and it`s also true about limitations, people don`t know what they can do with their phone as they never tried something else
Is it beta version of iOS?
how did you do that ? never had that one
I swear, ios bugs are so weird and they always make no God damn sense...
Well it never triggered with me
My only question I got is.. Who the hell buys songs?? It`s 2022 and is superior
Thats not even a bug, thats a feature when you slide down the multitasking bar and can be turned off if you want.
Im in. I have a collection of screenshots already with these interesting bugs & glitches.
Android is better
Its impossible to make something without bugs,but Android is very laggy and it doesnt respect your privacy,thats why iOS is better
Real Id se ao No bug .... please
No one really says that iOS gas no bugs because it has the most of them..
Had this bug yesterday lmao But... keyboard opens automatically. You dont have to slide down anything, unless if you want to pick an app from suggestion, that doesnt require a keyboard.
yep, i feel you. Altough it was quite vice versa in my case. Most of the time, if i want to enter one handed mode instead of actually enter one handed mode its just open spotlight. These inconsistency has made iOS experience isnt that great.
I have this new bug there is no escape(to apples credit it is the beta but still) Haha if u say iOS doesn`t have bugs, it`s obvious u dunno what you are talking about
I rarely have bugs on iOS and if they happen its harmless and can be fixed in a couple seconds. All the bugs and glitches I had on the pixel 6 before I smashed it were not easily fixable like crashes , the fingerprint scanner sucking and cellular dropping out constantly.
Both the iTunes and the Music app are hot pile of bantha poo.
iTunes is the hell on earth
Maybe i should just make an iOS gore channel?
If you slide down to open Spotlight search on Springboard in a certain way, it enters one handed mode, which hides the keyboard defeating its only purpose No one said has no bugs but android is rubbish