- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
iOS Dev `party`!
July 5, 2021, 8:00 am
iOS Dev `party`! (PART 16) If you are an iOS developer, let`s take a break. Let`s say `Hi ` on this thread and let`s follow each other. Don`t forget to retweet! iosdev
Hi, beginner in swift there
Hi All, I`m an iOSdev from Sri Lanka.
How in the world does someone make a living as an "iOS" developer? I mean, it seems like you would need to make it for android as well so more "mobile" developer than just "iOS"
Hello Everyone Apple Enterprise Developer programing account is available now for sell
Hello! Nice to meet you!
Hi everyone! Im starting too, so Im far for consider myself as a iOS developer but Im learning and learning and hopefully I will have an app one day.
My contract states that Im not allowed to stop
Hi all!!! Seize this opportunity to ask for books to read this summer Im starting in ios dev( day 48 of 100DaysOfSwiftUI )
hello, I`m new ios dev ^^ Hi from a bloody Junior
Hello there, just started ios development. But building cross platform apps for a long time now
Hello to all devs! Hi everyone ,, egypt
Hey everyone, I`m into iOS since iOS 12 and Swift 4. Good to see you all
Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend and are working on something cool!
Hey iOSDevs!! Hi ! (Yes, i have three hands)
Greetings from an old school Apple developer since the `80s.
Hello everyone, I started learning in late 2020
Hi my iOS Dev brethren
Hi, don`t know if I belong here, I`m just starting iOS development
Hi everyone! It`s Vladimir!
Hee Hoo Hi! greetings from Argentina
Hello to everyone. I`d love to meet some new people!
Hey! Look whom I brought to the party Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well
Hey Everybody! I`m Matthias, and I make video about mostly SwiftUI :)