- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
iOS 15 Rumored to Drop Support for iPhone 6s
January 22, 2021, 7:10 pm
iOS 15 Rumored to Drop Support for iPhone 6s and 2016 iPhone SE by
please, not my perfect iPhone SE :C
This is apple the even the 2015 iphone is also getting the update
Its a 5-year-old device, so what do you expect
Let them go with honors and let`s not have the iOS 9 fiasco
we need good batteries too to support them heavy software updates
Well they`ve had their run...
Expected ... but the worst is, ios 14 ruined the battery life of older devices...
My 2013 iPad Air is still getting patch updates
5 Years, Thats Support Fo Ya, There Will Be Moaners, But Thats, Whut 17pm Ta Save Up ? Upgrade
i know, im still saving so much money, i am gonna be ready for iphone 12 mini, i`ll be getting it in the summer
Even if Apple doesnt give these phones the iOS 15 update, they will most likely still continue to get updates/patches. For context, iPhone 5s and 6 were still getting few patches and bug fixes in iOS 12 as recently as few months ago. So users of old devices should be fine.
The 2017 iPad will probably get the update since it has 2 gb`s RAM.
Also ipad air 2 and ipad mini 4, so i need to upgrade my ipad soon
This was expected but people will still complain
This is totally ok. I mean, you get a phone thats usable for 5 or even 6 years. Imo, thats very good. Having the freedom of changing phones only twice in a decade is alright, and very consumer-friendly.
Would it be supported for the iPhone 8 Plus and my 2015 iPad pro
Not exactly unexpected news lol
This is how Apple forces people to buy $900 phones.
Its already been generously backwards compatible enough. I hope by then well get actually useful interactive widgets and no notches at least.
I mean, I think it`s expected? They dropped the 5S, 6 and 6+ with iOS 13, then nothing with iOS 14 and having a 6S, it`s getting slower, and slower, and slower...
pro support what apple gives :) learn from it
And fix the album art issue ...like thats gonna happen.
Well its about time! Haha
They are super old phones! Just upgrade