- Sony`s Japanese PlayStation account is teasing a new PS5
- Xbox gamers talk about acquisitions
- There should be a portion of Catalyst funds every
- Slick `80s riffs and hyperactive energy make this Windjammers
- No wars in this house
- -Challenge Question: From an Android user Perspective what is
- What`s your go-to @PlayStation controller? https://t
- Can someone explain to me why people nowadays buy
- I saw someone showing his Android phone in public
- We`re having an #AMA regarding the IGO with #WoWarriors
- Can anyone using @AppleMusic help me with this
- Pixel Watch
- I pickup my phone, check apps mindlessly and then
- Never had an iPhone before but I`m heavily considering
- LEFT or RIGHT ?!?!
- I love Samsung, I`ve been a Samsung user for
- We saved the best for last
- I tussled with React Native quite a bit this
- 2021`s ending & my $2000+ Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Hope everyone had a great holiday season and keep
- Wearing a Patek, Rollie, AP in the gym is
- Like If You Still Need A PS5 Yup, it`s
- When I do Pixel 6 vs any other phone
- Playstation has basically lost the Japanese market
- Tag the best SOLANA launchpads in the comments! We
- I am lifelong Samsung phone user
- Feel the crunch and weight of snow thanks to
- HEY GUYS! I AM BACK WITH THE 4TH AND
- In case you live under a
- -Agree? Or Disagree? -Apple is loosing potential customers because
Instagram on any Android phone I have ever used
November 24, 2021, 2:30 pm
Instagram on any Android phone I have ever used is still laggy, buggy, and just..... poorly optimised.
Android phone hardwares are great, but the apps aren`t optimized.
Dude i have no problems with it what is going onnnn????
maybe its time to buy ur first $100+ android phone
It`s not optimized at all. Too many versions of Android to be so.
It`s literally 16:9 for me It`s so poorly optimized
yes, sometimes the explore text goes all the way up covering the status bar..
Wait till you use Twitter and Reddit on Android lmao
It works perfectly on my Pixel 6 Pro. No issues so far
The Instagram on my Android phone has been down for over a week now....it`s just a blank screen without any feed. Weird.
My wife`s S10+ and my Mate 20 Pro have zero lag, no bugs & optimization seems on point... the difference between Apple and Android phones is more about the ecosystem, I hate the way the iOS ecosystem controls one and monetizes basically everything. I want to choose how, what etc.
Never faced that with instagram but can agree if you are talking about Twitter
Instagram is okay, snapchat is very bad.
tbh I`d say this was true 2 years ago but they`ve finally added page animations and transitions. Before everything changed statically as if it was a web app.
And most importantly, the quality when using Insta to record stories or take pics on Android is uh...messy
Hey bro, I`m planning to buy S21U this black friday, expected to drop to $900 or $850. Should I wait for S22U? Even tho $1200 is a bit too expensive for me. So will S22U really be that much better to justify paying $300 more than S21U? Please let me know as black friday very soon
Agreed, dont even start with Snapchat!
Never used ig on an iPhone so I will just stay shut
Same goes for twitter
What phones you used? I got 0 fkin problems on S10 and S21. No lags or bugs.
I will try it Same with Twitter for me
And you cant even use ultrawide camera
Never tried the Pixel 6 yet, so I don`t know about that one