- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
Instagram on any Android phone I have ever used
November 24, 2021, 2:30 pm
Instagram on any Android phone I have ever used is still laggy, buggy, and just..... poorly optimised.
Android phone hardwares are great, but the apps aren`t optimized.
Dude i have no problems with it what is going onnnn????
maybe its time to buy ur first $100+ android phone
It`s not optimized at all. Too many versions of Android to be so.
It`s literally 16:9 for me It`s so poorly optimized
yes, sometimes the explore text goes all the way up covering the status bar..
Wait till you use Twitter and Reddit on Android lmao
It works perfectly on my Pixel 6 Pro. No issues so far
The Instagram on my Android phone has been down for over a week now....it`s just a blank screen without any feed. Weird.
My wife`s S10+ and my Mate 20 Pro have zero lag, no bugs & optimization seems on point... the difference between Apple and Android phones is more about the ecosystem, I hate the way the iOS ecosystem controls one and monetizes basically everything. I want to choose how, what etc.
Never faced that with instagram but can agree if you are talking about Twitter
Instagram is okay, snapchat is very bad.
tbh I`d say this was true 2 years ago but they`ve finally added page animations and transitions. Before everything changed statically as if it was a web app.
And most importantly, the quality when using Insta to record stories or take pics on Android is uh...messy
Hey bro, I`m planning to buy S21U this black friday, expected to drop to $900 or $850. Should I wait for S22U? Even tho $1200 is a bit too expensive for me. So will S22U really be that much better to justify paying $300 more than S21U? Please let me know as black friday very soon
Agreed, dont even start with Snapchat!
Never used ig on an iPhone so I will just stay shut
Same goes for twitter
What phones you used? I got 0 fkin problems on S10 and S21. No lags or bugs.
I will try it Same with Twitter for me
And you cant even use ultrawide camera
Never tried the Pixel 6 yet, so I don`t know about that one