- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
Instagram on any Android phone I have ever used
November 24, 2021, 2:30 pm
Instagram on any Android phone I have ever used is still laggy, buggy, and just..... poorly optimised.
Android phone hardwares are great, but the apps aren`t optimized.
Dude i have no problems with it what is going onnnn????
maybe its time to buy ur first $100+ android phone
It`s not optimized at all. Too many versions of Android to be so.
It`s literally 16:9 for me It`s so poorly optimized
yes, sometimes the explore text goes all the way up covering the status bar..
Wait till you use Twitter and Reddit on Android lmao
It works perfectly on my Pixel 6 Pro. No issues so far
The Instagram on my Android phone has been down for over a week now....it`s just a blank screen without any feed. Weird.
My wife`s S10+ and my Mate 20 Pro have zero lag, no bugs & optimization seems on point... the difference between Apple and Android phones is more about the ecosystem, I hate the way the iOS ecosystem controls one and monetizes basically everything. I want to choose how, what etc.
Never faced that with instagram but can agree if you are talking about Twitter
Instagram is okay, snapchat is very bad.
tbh I`d say this was true 2 years ago but they`ve finally added page animations and transitions. Before everything changed statically as if it was a web app.
And most importantly, the quality when using Insta to record stories or take pics on Android is uh...messy
Hey bro, I`m planning to buy S21U this black friday, expected to drop to $900 or $850. Should I wait for S22U? Even tho $1200 is a bit too expensive for me. So will S22U really be that much better to justify paying $300 more than S21U? Please let me know as black friday very soon
Agreed, dont even start with Snapchat!
Never used ig on an iPhone so I will just stay shut
Same goes for twitter
What phones you used? I got 0 fkin problems on S10 and S21. No lags or bugs.
I will try it Same with Twitter for me
And you cant even use ultrawide camera
Never tried the Pixel 6 yet, so I don`t know about that one