- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
-In a brilliant business move… Google is now urging
July 21, 2021, 3:04 am
-In a brilliant business move Google is now urging Apple to move away from SMS for Messaging outside of iMessage as they sight less privacy and security also noting that SMS cant be encrypted. Its your move Apple??
Apple says use iMessage. What if you send a text to an android. Apple says dont. Eventually theyll get an iPhone and you can text all you want.
Oh okay I take back my other message Then yes Apple should include a badass hybrid of iMessage and RCS included in the Messages app
Personally I think it will but not a lot though
if Apple added RCS and green bubbles wasn`t a thing anymore do you reckon there will be more android users in the near future?
Google be like 100% on board with this
I like it!