- Xbox gamers talk about acquisitions
- There should be a portion of Catalyst funds every
- Slick `80s riffs and hyperactive energy make this Windjammers
- No wars in this house
- -Challenge Question: From an Android user Perspective what is
- What`s your go-to @PlayStation controller? https://t
- Can someone explain to me why people nowadays buy
- I saw someone showing his Android phone in public
- We`re having an #AMA regarding the IGO with #WoWarriors
- Can anyone using @AppleMusic help me with this
- Pixel Watch
- I pickup my phone, check apps mindlessly and then
- Never had an iPhone before but I`m heavily considering
- LEFT or RIGHT ?!?!
- I love Samsung, I`ve been a Samsung user for
- We saved the best for last
- I tussled with React Native quite a bit this
- 2021`s ending & my $2000+ Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Hope everyone had a great holiday season and keep
- Wearing a Patek, Rollie, AP in the gym is
- Like If You Still Need A PS5 Yup, it`s
- When I do Pixel 6 vs any other phone
- Playstation has basically lost the Japanese market
- Tag the best SOLANA launchpads in the comments! We
- I am lifelong Samsung phone user
- Feel the crunch and weight of snow thanks to
- HEY GUYS! I AM BACK WITH THE 4TH AND
- In case you live under a
- -Agree? Or Disagree? -Apple is loosing potential customers because
- You can choose one to be released Christmas eve
Important facts about Ionic: - It isn`t just for
November 30, 2021, 1:01 am
Important facts about Ionic: - It isn`t just for mobile apps - Ionicons don`t require Ionic - Capacitor works with any web app - Ionic can be used without Angular Did I miss any?
I have a few, but they`re not really a good comparison. Most app comparisons I see are essentially a blank app, which doesn`t really show enough. Actually working with a few folks to get some real comparison apps put together
If you like this tweet, you will love my exclusive emails for my subscribers. Join here: In my experience that is true. After Capacitor 2.0 I moved my app from Cordova to Capacitor (some bug appeared that I couldn`t figure out) and it just worked. There was a plugin that I used for iOS apps that was needed but didn`t work in the other one in 1.0.
As long as it is snappy. But given that my 4+ year old ionic app is pretty snappy Im sure it has only gotten better.
It definitely looks nice and it seems like the docs have improved significantly. Definitely a contender. I started on a swift app, but quickly realized I didnt want to do everything again in Kotlin and TS. Yes I can use Kotlin for iOS but would prefer swift for some reason.
Developing a mobile app in the next few months. I wasnt crazy about ionic when I used it a few years ago, but this tweet has me looking at it again. The real problem I had with it was plugin maintenance - not really ionic. Seemed like we a lot of issues with upgrading.
CapacitorJS is great. I`d like to see a performance comparison between Capacitor, Flutter & native. In particular launch time. I would be happy to do the Capacitor+Angular. Anyone up for a simple todo app or similar? Each should abide by best practices in their languages.
And it`s super duper cool!
You can use Ionic with any existing web UI library!
Unmatched documentation and community support.