- Sony`s Japanese PlayStation account is teasing a new PS5
- Xbox gamers talk about acquisitions
- There should be a portion of Catalyst funds every
- Slick `80s riffs and hyperactive energy make this Windjammers
- No wars in this house
- -Challenge Question: From an Android user Perspective what is
- What`s your go-to @PlayStation controller? https://t
- Can someone explain to me why people nowadays buy
- I saw someone showing his Android phone in public
- We`re having an #AMA regarding the IGO with #WoWarriors
- Can anyone using @AppleMusic help me with this
- Pixel Watch
- I pickup my phone, check apps mindlessly and then
- Never had an iPhone before but I`m heavily considering
- LEFT or RIGHT ?!?!
- I love Samsung, I`ve been a Samsung user for
- We saved the best for last
- I tussled with React Native quite a bit this
- 2021`s ending & my $2000+ Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
- Hope everyone had a great holiday season and keep
- Wearing a Patek, Rollie, AP in the gym is
- Like If You Still Need A PS5 Yup, it`s
- When I do Pixel 6 vs any other phone
- Playstation has basically lost the Japanese market
- Tag the best SOLANA launchpads in the comments! We
- I am lifelong Samsung phone user
- Feel the crunch and weight of snow thanks to
- HEY GUYS! I AM BACK WITH THE 4TH AND
- In case you live under a
- -Agree? Or Disagree? -Apple is loosing potential customers because
If you asked me last year that is it
December 19, 2021, 9:07 pm
If you asked me last year that is it a great financial decision to spend 400$ on a watch i would have definitely said NO NOT AT ALL but here am i using an Apple watch For about 8 months and no cap it is by far one of the best tech products i have purchased this year.
Stop lying to these people lmao I bought the series six & sold it three months after having it
Bro r u using series 6?
I do agree a good smartwatch brings a lot of quality of life improvements
Ive been a lot fitter thanks to my watch too (not an AW tho)
Agree! Just wish battery life was a bit better. But I just turn off Always-On and that gives me much better battery.
For $130 you would get a more advanced fitness smartwatch with a 3 week battery. Amazfit GTS 3.
I have lost over 15kg in just 2 months and my watch played a major role in this journey thats why i posted this apple watch appreciation tweet haha.