- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
If only they didn`t give up all those years
January 28, 2022, 8:26 pm
If only they didn`t give up all those years ago, we`d be years ahead by now.
It`s fine they make good quality apps for iOS... Why the hell they make their own company apps laggy
Idk this doesn`t tell me they investing in Android tablets rather than the tablet form factor. This is why they have ChromeOS mirroring the feature they placing in Android 12. But ChromeOS can handle multi desktop support and multi monitors
I always thought the Motorola Atrix was the formfactor of the future of computing. I`m not sure why Google won`t add and hasn`t added Chrome OS to Android, and use it like Samsung dex. I`m hoping if Fuchsia OS is the successor of Android, it comes with this kind of feature.
I also believe this and if the iPad and recent acceleration of updating hardware and software is any indication apple also believes this!
I think Google problems are its developers. They care more about iOS than Android.
Agreed. They should have never given up on it. Look how long it took Apple for the iPad to really catch on.
When will they come out with an Android equivalent to iPadOS. I think that`s when things will get serious.
They have so clear goals and strategy, right? Same as Microsoft. Windows means nothing to us. Windows is the core of our business. Windows is dead. We care about Windows because users care about Windows.