- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
- Time to admit they nailed Halo Infinite multiplayer
- Question: In your Opinion What has allowed the Apple
IDK if I should be glad I don`t use
July 21, 2021, 11:12 pm
IDK if I should be glad I don`t use iOS, or questioning WTF Twitter`s doing?
You should always be glad you don`t use iOS (if you don`t like it)
Okay but when I get it I will use my power to downvote bait and post real ___ next time replies
Now twitter can be like reddit, this is great
Well, even if the feature comes across, I still won`t be able to see them, cause I`m on Android, so I don`t really see the point to a feature exclusive to the First World version of the App.
I mean I`m glad cuz only people on IOS have to see it. Unfortunate they do but Android users stay winning I suppose
Theres a downvote button?
Why is Twitter downgrading itself
Let`s see them dislikes on controversial ships lmao
Its even worse considering that last year they were reportedly considering this feature, its not just a sudden interest
They tryna 1-up cancel culture with dislikes
must be a regional thing since i`m on iOS and i don`t have this yet, if the twitter nitro thing they were peddling before was anything to go by.
"If you`re first world enough you can use Reddit on twitter for free"
Why is it a bad thing? I don`t get it?
Bruh I genuinely don`t get the people who think the dislike button is a bad thing, the only problem I see with it is the disliked not being public
Twitter just does whatever it darn pleases, I guess.
They couldnt even think of an original name for it
I dont understand what Twitter is doing sometimes