- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
- Xiaomi showcased⚡200W Fast Charging realme & Oppo⚡125W Ultra DART
- Which OS do you prefer? Mobile - IOS (More
IDK if I should be glad I don`t use
July 21, 2021, 11:12 pm
IDK if I should be glad I don`t use iOS, or questioning WTF Twitter`s doing?
You should always be glad you don`t use iOS (if you don`t like it)
Okay but when I get it I will use my power to downvote bait and post real ___ next time replies
Now twitter can be like reddit, this is great
Well, even if the feature comes across, I still won`t be able to see them, cause I`m on Android, so I don`t really see the point to a feature exclusive to the First World version of the App.
I mean I`m glad cuz only people on IOS have to see it. Unfortunate they do but Android users stay winning I suppose
Theres a downvote button?
Why is Twitter downgrading itself
Let`s see them dislikes on controversial ships lmao
Its even worse considering that last year they were reportedly considering this feature, its not just a sudden interest
They tryna 1-up cancel culture with dislikes
must be a regional thing since i`m on iOS and i don`t have this yet, if the twitter nitro thing they were peddling before was anything to go by.
"If you`re first world enough you can use Reddit on twitter for free"
Why is it a bad thing? I don`t get it?
Bruh I genuinely don`t get the people who think the dislike button is a bad thing, the only problem I see with it is the disliked not being public
Twitter just does whatever it darn pleases, I guess.
They couldnt even think of an original name for it
I dont understand what Twitter is doing sometimes