- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
I wouldn`t have an iPhone given
November 24, 2021, 12:08 pm
I wouldn`t have an iPhone given. Never had one, never had an iPad.
I had an iPod. Its was shite. Needed an external headphone amp. Apple said the EU models were not volume capped. They lied. Never looked at Apple since and voted to leave the EU. That`ll learn `em....
Same here. Totally overpriced, with built-in obsolescence, forcing you to keep buying newer models.
I used to have one of those iPhone-like iPods, back in the early days... It was OK. But I find Android, especially the later versions, far more customisable and enjoyable to use than iOS.
We don`t do "fruit" puters. I`ve hated Apples since High School... Almost 40 years.
I actually thing that may be opposite
I won`t own an Apple product. Ever.
But I use an Android phone.
I bought an iPad (10.2 inch, 32 GB, Wi-Fi) 1.5 years ago to save on newspaper costs. It paid for itself in 6 months. I also use it to watch chess videos while I`m on the treadmill (otherwise I get bored) and to watch shows on HBO Max.
i anyting is a bad word in our house My husband had to force the switch by just buying me an iPhone when my old contract ended. Still want my android back.
I used to use an iPhone, but dealing with iTunes wasn`t worth it.
Why are Apple users so obsessed with trying to convert us. I prefer Android. I`ve used both. I`m not switching to an iPhone ever.
I`ve had iphones for too long to switch. I`ve got too much invested in the platform and I can`t be arsed to switch. It isn`t worth the difference in capabilities or price to bother.
Samsung devotee here...
Nope...didn`t get that..
The iLife apps were great when they came out. Very intuitive and fairly good out of the gate. iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb and iTunes? were the standouts. Not too sure if they are still 5-star now.
Strongest argument for Android is that when you inevitably lose a charger, there is always someone to hook you up. People with iPhones are useless to me when I need them the most. You might even say they`re selfish.