- Today is launch day for @unizen_io #DMAS
- Apple has made a $19 / £19 polishing cloth
- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
I wonder how #Xbox is measuring the success of
September 14, 2021, 11:51 pm
I wonder how Xbox is measuring the success of their games post the GP era. Take Psychonauts 2 for example. Game sold like shit, a massive flop sales wise. The completion rate for the game is pretty low. Did it attract people to the service? We`ll never know...
Physchonauts is a great franchise and the 2nd entry is well worth playing but it`s fairly obvious Xbox Game Pass didn`t really help push the game to more people and it appears it sold significantly better on PlayStation than Xbox. Microsoft didn`t push it hard enough.
What a shame that they`ve been fed well but they wasted all this food.
It`s also telling that there was no clarification between recurring subs and non-recurring. Just more PR speak.
That`s still fishy to me. You`d think that if it was doing well and there was an increase in concurrent subs we wouldn`t hear the end about it from Phil and Co.
I think since games being under gamepass umbrella.. its all about GP sub count not the games. For example.. if new Batman game is going to gamepass day one, the shines automatically goes to gamepass not Batman.
Have they given numbers for GP lately?
When somethings free you dont really feel the effort to complete it, their was no monetary incentive to go all the way
what did everyone expect was going to happen putting it onto gamepass, this was bound to happen.
Another GamePass victory Xbots are cheap
Don`t be surprised if we don`t see a 3rd entry in the future. It`s a shame because this franchise is Tim Schafer darling, and IMO the best Double Fine game. Sales will never not be important.