- I hate to sound impatient, but I am a
- Finally received my first ever game console at the
- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
I wonder how #Xbox is measuring the success of
September 14, 2021, 11:51 pm
I wonder how Xbox is measuring the success of their games post the GP era. Take Psychonauts 2 for example. Game sold like shit, a massive flop sales wise. The completion rate for the game is pretty low. Did it attract people to the service? We`ll never know...
Physchonauts is a great franchise and the 2nd entry is well worth playing but it`s fairly obvious Xbox Game Pass didn`t really help push the game to more people and it appears it sold significantly better on PlayStation than Xbox. Microsoft didn`t push it hard enough.
What a shame that they`ve been fed well but they wasted all this food.
It`s also telling that there was no clarification between recurring subs and non-recurring. Just more PR speak.
That`s still fishy to me. You`d think that if it was doing well and there was an increase in concurrent subs we wouldn`t hear the end about it from Phil and Co.
I think since games being under gamepass umbrella.. its all about GP sub count not the games. For example.. if new Batman game is going to gamepass day one, the shines automatically goes to gamepass not Batman.
Have they given numbers for GP lately?
When somethings free you dont really feel the effort to complete it, their was no monetary incentive to go all the way
what did everyone expect was going to happen putting it onto gamepass, this was bound to happen.
Another GamePass victory Xbots are cheap
Don`t be surprised if we don`t see a 3rd entry in the future. It`s a shame because this franchise is Tim Schafer darling, and IMO the best Double Fine game. Sales will never not be important.