- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
I`ve had an iPhone for ten years
January 17, 2021, 4:25 pm
Ive had an iPhone for ten years. I really wanna change for something less shit. Whats good? And is it an arseache moving your life and content from one phone to another brand?
This is how all apple users must feel
Ive never done it between an iPhone & a different model
I have only ever had Samsung, even though Android, the phones are (in my opinion) leaving apple behind.
What model is it? Ive got the 11 pro max and love it, its not the best camera I will admit, but its very fast, only thing mine does is sometimes the keyboard sounds dont click. Like you I wear hearing aids and that Dan be a pain
I would suggest calling again and ask to speak with a level 2 / senior tech. Also, let them know that your phone is not working with your accessibility devices and that is an issue.
I find them a lot easier than iPhone
Its really easy now moving photos/music/notes between the new iPhones. And the iPhone 11 battery is great.
Yeah I only had a very few apps that were just for fun but all the important ones were there. There is even an apple music app on android if you have that, tho I also swapped to Spotify years ago too.
Pixel highly recommend
great cameras on it and fairly fast.
If it is only a couple of months old - you might have gotten a lemon and worth looking at getting it swapped out. Also, a glitch in an iOS update could also be the problem - You could try erasing and resetting to see if that solves the problem (also a major ball ache) 1/2
I was the same and switched to a Samsung A51. Great phone and no issues switching
Samsung Galaxy is cool
I dont recall having any problems swapping and having the option of putting/swapping a memory card was a lifesaver, but I swapped from iPhone to Samsung over 5 years ago. Honestly the only things I miss were a few apps that were iPhone exclusive.
Yes, it is a pain moving from one ecosystem to another. As for what is `less shit` - I would suggest identifying the major issues you have with Apple / iOS and then look to see if Samsung / Android seem better to you.
I sing from the Samsung sheet - love`em