- I have created a Pool Workout App!
- I hate to sound impatient, but I am a
- Finally received my first ever game console at the
- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
August 2, 2021, 2:13 pm
I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement until today
Owning an iPhone has never been an achievement sha... How do some people think sef
Is she the iPhone user? I had money to get an IPhone but chose Samsung instead... I really don`t understand what the fuss is for.
So you just noticed
a lot of tweeps use it as a form of flex....one dude once said having an android is poverty mentality
Please rt my pinned post
lmao ... seems you are new to twitter
Tell us wetin happen, Nifemi