- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
I`m guessing that very few Ecuadorians even have a
September 8, 2021, 12:16 am
Im guessing that very few Ecuadorians even have a computer so how the heck are they supposed to trade Bitcoin ?
You think that`s bad look at how much value fiat currency has lost over the last decade
You know there is technology called mobile phone?
It will be used primarily as another form of currency not as much for investment growth. Kudos to Ecuador Bitcoin
my dear friend, you realize they are not in the stone age. They got smartphones and computers like you
I think Bitcoin is trash and makes zero sense to adopt as a national currency, but a quick google will show you how many Equadorians have smart phones.
They keep a paper version of the blockchain and do the sha512 hashes by hand
Even in the poorest parts of the world they have smart phones.
By using a bar chart... The dog and duck out point the dopey monkey ...
Countries like El Salvador offered a digital wallet I believe to encourage adoption
They are called smartphones.