- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
I love the iPhone, but DANG Apple has you
August 18, 2021, 6:05 pm
I love the iPhone, but DANG Apple has you by the balls.
It`s a cult, Seth. :-D
Just say no....
That`s why I ditched them long ago. I use to be known as Mr. Apple with my friends and family. Not going to have my purchases locked in like they do. Found android and for me it is so much better. And just as reliable as any iOS device I`ve ever owned. Did live my ipad though.
One you get used to Android, you`ll never want to go back.
Thats a good thing if you have the right attitude. I love my iPhone 8, my Apple Watch series 4 and my Apple TV.
I switched from iPhone to Android when Apple`s badly managed podcast database couldn`t be fixed. Because I have a Macbook there was no necessity to move stuff. A year or two later, Apple moved podcasts out of iTuned to a separate app. Sigh.
fool! Android all the way! Preferrably Samsung.
You`re using the iPhone wrong. Remove from testicles.
Apple has you by the plums.