- We`ve heard you Operators, and we know you`re eager
- It`s getting really easy to hate Apple nowadays
- Google Pixel > iPhone As a person who uses
- Congratulations to everybody on the team that worked so
- After yesterday`s tweet, Some people questioned, Why I had
- Hi guys, konting help lang, which is beat for
- ICYMI: "Trump will not return to Twitter even as
- What smartphone are you using and why?
- Still in denial that the @acast listener app is
- PlayStation dudes think they running at 120fps when they
- I am donating 2 #Devikins #NFTs to @IoPayat who
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar 24 hour first impressions
- What`s wrong with this image
- Till Samsung creates a new OS different from android,
- We are very excited to be doing first AMA
- I have no idea how TVs work anymore
- Be honest - have you ever held your smartphone
- This or That? https://t
- Pls recommend a good smartwatch under 20k which u
- What is this prizes 1000 usdc rules 1
- _______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
- what are the most notable acquisitions of all time
- March NPD Results Hardware 1
- Night Photography
- Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
- Just a reminder - System apps arent considered bloatware
- Gurman: Standard iPhone 14 to Miss Out on 48MP
- Revelation: Navigating the crypto fundraising process https://t
- Apple has this morning, yet again, alerted me of
- Don`t worry Xbox gamers, when PlayStation Gamers are playing
I love Samsung, I`ve been a Samsung user for
January 2, 2022, 11:06 am
I love Samsung, I`ve been a Samsung user for 11 years now. S22 series probably the last Samsung I`m gonna buy, idk.
Why last one and it`s not compulsory to buy a phone every year you can use one phone atleast 2 years
I myself really wanted to shift to Mi mix pro ultra ... samsung really needs to do something out of the with non folding phones .. like some hologram or projector technology and obviously a rear screen
I am using third party apps and never faced any issues. For instance Truecaller works like a charm on Android as opposed to iOS, on which it isn`t effective. In fact Android provides more low level access to the OS compares to iOS for developers
I feel you, I`m very disappointed, it`s like they`re doing their best to make us pick a different company.
Samsung can`t fix the third party app issue it`s google and the apps fault
So the content of your tweet was for what?
And why exactly are you leaving it ? Samsung is an excellent company
Maybe switch to Pixel 6 Pro instead.
What do you mean unoptimized?
we have to wait i guess
nothing, just surprised lol