- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
I feel like an idiot for having to comprehend
June 23, 2021, 7:48 pm
I feel like an idiot for having to comprehend why tech people like Apple products (especially ones that run iOS) when all they do to me is make me feel limited.
i used to have iphone 6 when i jailbreak on it i have more unlimited so won`t deal with limted things...
I agree, for me iOS is nice to play around with but just feels too limited for my liking as a daily driver.
Yep that`s why I love Android personally is things in practice just seem easier on Android. On iOS you could technically download the ISO and put it on your computer but it requires a bunch of confusing hoops you have to jump through. I get frustrated easily so it doesn`t help
I agree. I generally enjoy using Apple products at first but it just becomes boring once I realize I lose half the apps and features I use a lot. Like when I was in Branson it was nice downloading the Windows 11 ISO on my phone then transfer it onto my computer when I got home.
No it is just as bad
Huh interesting, what issues have you had?
I think it comes down to the fact everyone is different, If iOS is you too restrictive for you, then dont get an iPhone. Some people (myself included) dont find iOSs limitations to be too restricting to the point wheres its unusable.
Tho iCloud is absolutely fucked and doesn`t work at all intuitively to change mails on for example or transfer over to another.... It`s a mess
Huh I`ve almost always had more luck than androids especially in apps
Because it always works for me, it`s simple and great. It`s smooth and intuitive too, personally I love it but I do like switching things up here and there between the years
Youre on a version older than Snow Leopard?
Apple Support exists online
1. LOOOOOOONG software support 2. A+ customer support 3. Generally awesome build quality 4. The seamless integration in the ecosystem 5. Higher quality apps (in my opinion) 6. iMessage 7. Apple Silicon is pretty much unmatched 8. Better efficiency 9. Privacy
Ikr, Im so much better.
Same here. But I still try to be more and more neutral