- It doesn`t matter what we tell in a review
- Which #crypto do you want to see trending on
- Hulst said it himself
- How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
- This may be unpopular opinion, some will call me
- The EU has just passed a law that ALL
- In today s video we have shared with you
- Do you want to see the duel between them?
- Shill me the BEST games on #Cardano! I am
- Europe passes new law that will require Apple to
- Sony has literally turned PS games into timed PS5
- Hm, where have we seen this before? https://t
- For all the Xbox Extremist that are PRAYING DAILY
- It`s time to admit that I was wrong about
- ⚠️ Regarding the loading getting stuck at 78%: If
- Are iPhones & Android phones treated equally when they
- The twitter app on my android frequently crashes requiring
- iPhone 14 series buyers/iOS 16 users: How`s your experience
- Ok peeps, Erik threw players into battle and has
- Finally Samsung overtakes iPhone in phonebuff`s speed test! Samsung
- It`s finally time to let this beast go
- Xbox has the best games
- Well done to @Barclays I`m watching a scammer pretending
- Kinda crazy that non-techy Apple people always talk about
- hot take : leadership at sony needs a remake
- Ama announcement x gemsgg official ask me anything
- Yesterday I realized the downside of smartphones firsthand
- Is #Adipurush PS5 exclusive or it will release on
- I don`t know why most tech youtubers do this
- Congrats to Valve for publishing VR survey results that
I don`t think this is it
September 22, 2022, 4:27 pm
I don`t think this is it. We`ve seen a lot of consoles come out and die. Most recently, the Soulja Boy console. Microsoft/Sony holds this space with a choke hold. What makes you want to spend $100+ (guessing) on a console when you can play these games on PC? zilliqa zil
Correct. I can also see Zil moving to POS in the future.
The specs/price point combination is going to be key for me. Finding a chassis maker like this of course is totally fine - but fanless design probably suggests it`s gonna be specced to handle esports level GFX more than any really big graphics stuff
Notice the large drop on the ETH merge date? 9/15
Alot of Zil miners were dual mining with ETH. The ETH merge just happened. That looks pretty normal. Mining difficulty is now lower so the community can get mining
That is shameless and disgusting rebranding.
Ps4 , Xbox , Nintendo switch , steam deck , comfortable android/ ios tablet gaming all come at a high price. +300$ to 600$ None of them are ready for web3.0 gaming apart tablets/smartphone/ computers. Zilliqa is coming as a first mover with a 100$ console is game changer .
But that`s the thing. It`s a gaming rig first and miner second. It would not be profitable running as a miner but if my console is getting me an extra couch change then why not?
It looks like a small form factor PC rebranded into a console.
They only hold the console market. The switch and wii both done well and were innovations. If they can bring PC style gaming to a console, it could work imo. But a huge risk for sure. Like all things new, could flop.
Hash rate drop is normal in bear markets and the ETH merge just happened. Are you new to crypto?
Pool mining exists bro
Every blockchain needs a mining console to make mining easier. I will buy 5 just to help the Zil network.
You will get hardware wallet, Miner and who knows maybe some Metapolis feature with option to play games of course. I think this is actually a good idea and i will buy it if it has those features.
It will do great if it can mine crypto
Indeed. That`s why the Gamehub is accessible in every platform (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac , Linux)
Mobile gaming is the future of gaming IMO. There are over 15b devices worldwide, the need for spending money on a console, setting it up and connecting to a TV isn`t as lucrative as it once was. U also spend around $100 on a Hardware wallet, here you get a console as well. Depends a lot on the games u can play on it.