- Apple has made a $19 / £19 polishing cloth
- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
- Xiaomi showcased⚡200W Fast Charging realme & Oppo⚡125W Ultra DART
I don`t think I`ll ever understand the poor state
September 22, 2021, 2:46 am
I don`t think I`ll ever understand the poor state of printer and scanner drivers. I have a 2020 M1 Mac that won`t print to a printer (it will scan though!) to print I have to use my Android phone from 2018(!) errr what?
Apple phones have much longer support lifecycles - five or six years. I`m Team Android, but iPhones have a lot going for them
My rule of thumb is not to buy an Android device more than about 18 months after launch, because they`re mostly only supported for two or three years. But Samsung is now supporting for four; so is OnePlus for hero devices, and I hope Google will announce the same next month
it`s the result of a lot of hard work by colleagues, so I`m glad you think so!
No support under cups?
How old is the printer? I had to check when I bought mine last year if it supported Air Print.
still *just* in support, according to our calculator! good grief, it should have Android 11 by now!! What is it?
Its almost like they dont want you to print anything!
your 2018 Android phone is probably out of support, too ...