- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
- Rodrygo and Berghuis finish expertly
I`d slay for a subway sub rn
September 15, 2021, 8:21 am
I`d slay for a subway sub rn... ngl... One of my homie`s bdays today! Out watchin them play Magic and being a supportive individual who knows nothing abt Magic U can`t make me
Its best played in person but also theres a way to play the whole thing in a browser too
...awesome. You deserve the Subway Head Empty Mom.
my brain can`t even fit 10 of those cards in there
Cute supportive cat girl who watches you play card games without knowing anything thats going on. No Thoughts,head Doopypaws.
what kinda subway u getting tho
Android: Netrunner is a sick card game where one player is a corporation building servers to secure sensitive information and the other is a hacker trying to break in & steal stuff. Theres a ton of bluffing and misdirection and mindgames and its my favorite card game
You are a subway sub.
knowing Magic sucks because I only know enough to be like "hey I know how that works" and then someone else is like "oh yeah, anyway I play this card from like 70 years ago that EVERYONE knows because it`s SO popular, how do you not know about it? buffoon"
Let me teach u netrunner instead so you can be a card game snob