- I`ve been using iPhone in the last 5-6yrs now
- Delete your period tracking apps today
- Who`s your favorite Playstation person on here? Someone that
- Solana building a phone?? Maybe they should focus on
- You asked, we answered! This week`s episode of Ultra
- Everyone enjoying the new PS+ service? What was the
- Hey homies! We wanna see YOUR Bosses too
- Playing with iOS animations is fun https://t
- Xbox has no games https://t
- Planning out how I want to do gaming content
- We`re excited to announce our first #R6M contest where
- I asked HSBC why its banking apps always crash
- on the blog: What will a Chromium-only Web look
- just bought the iPad mini purple
- Is anyone else having issues with @Outlook for Mac
- The most fun part about driving a Polestar is
- Nothing`s Phone 1 isn`t coming to the US https://t
- Do you like iOS ? https://t
- Dear twitter, I need some advice please? I`m due
- Delete one of these phones https://t
- Crypto Verse Will host an #AMA Session with @kingspeed_io
- We`re 80k followers strong! To celebrate, 5 winners will
- i`m juggling a bunch of different gigs right now
- Solana just pulled an Apple
- The #NoCode movement is about empowering people to build
- Should @PlayStation put #TheLastOfUsRemake in #PSPlusPremium @PlayStation Yeah maybe
- Pretty disappointed in my @Garmin Connect app for recommending
- This is awful
- The Gods have spoken: # of wins required to
- Android or iOS phone? It`s very simple - iPhone
I asked HSBC why its banking apps always crash
June 23, 2022, 3:59 am
I asked HSBC why its banking apps always crash on iOS betas (theyre crashing again on iOS 16) and the company claims it doesnt force its apps to crash on iOS betas. Many other banks have corrected this issue so iOS betas always work
This is ridiculous Tom. Don`t run beta software on your daily driver and then basically threaten to run a bad story because an app you need doesn`t run correctly on pre release software
I was hoping beta 2 would be enough to get it working again - I owe my window cleaner and I don`t think he believes my HSBC app crashing excuse cash it is then!
Thank you! My First Direct app crashing every Beta is why Im not testing ios16 this time around!
HSBC, the iOS app that has a *button* you have to press every time to use FaceID because why would you want to save time?
Does the same Now people expect things to work on beta software... Geeesh.
HSBC app is one of the worst of all the major UK banks at the best of times. Horrendous app
Maybe, if their `extensive internal testing` did force the app to crash during iOS 16 Beta; HSBC would know the limits of their app & fix bugs accordingly...
Using the HSBC app on non-beta iOS kinda gives you the answer - theyre just not good at making apps.
it doesn`t even start.
Does your phone crash at all? I`ve noticed mine crashing sometimes with the IOS 16 beta installed