- They`ve been getting their acting lessons from @Pornhub it
- My Apex Game Studios set up and incubated its
- iPhone users
- Xbox or PlayStation? playstation https://t
- You bet your ass I`m getting the Kotor remake
- This is your sign to get a wallpaper refresh
- Two classic platformers return in Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series,
- **hides iPhone** I don`t know what you mean…
- Janelle James on the #AbbottElementary group chat after the
- Android users, are Google services (Drive, Photos, Gmail, etc
- What`s sth we don`t make that you want us
- Google pixel or iPhone???? Having used both iPhone my
- Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
- Am I the only person who loves Twitter for
- No TMNT game is complete without pulverizing Bebop and
- #Giveaway Alert We`re giving away the #boat Xtend Smartwatch
- Nothing business thanks to apple #Nothing #NothingPhone1 https://t
- iOS vs Android which one would you choose &
- My phone was stolen! The hacked into my @FNBSA
- There Was A Time When We All Used Our
- Let`s keep it real, without @PlayStation being created in
- NEW VIDEO - iOS 16 Hands-On: Top 5 New
- I wanted to test this
- “iOS is better than Android”, “iOS has no bugs”…
- Xbox: *Makes a positive Post Some Random: https://t
- Bragging about using an iPhone is the weakest flex
- How many phones have you owned, ever since you
- The truth is: it`s time for PS2 games to
- Ya noticing how Xbox fanboys hold Sony to higher
I asked HSBC why its banking apps always crash
June 23, 2022, 3:59 am
I asked HSBC why its banking apps always crash on iOS betas (theyre crashing again on iOS 16) and the company claims it doesnt force its apps to crash on iOS betas. Many other banks have corrected this issue so iOS betas always work
This is ridiculous Tom. Don`t run beta software on your daily driver and then basically threaten to run a bad story because an app you need doesn`t run correctly on pre release software
I was hoping beta 2 would be enough to get it working again - I owe my window cleaner and I don`t think he believes my HSBC app crashing excuse cash it is then!
Thank you! My First Direct app crashing every Beta is why Im not testing ios16 this time around!
HSBC, the iOS app that has a *button* you have to press every time to use FaceID because why would you want to save time?
Does the same Now people expect things to work on beta software... Geeesh.
HSBC app is one of the worst of all the major UK banks at the best of times. Horrendous app
Maybe, if their `extensive internal testing` did force the app to crash during iOS 16 Beta; HSBC would know the limits of their app & fix bugs accordingly...
Using the HSBC app on non-beta iOS kinda gives you the answer - theyre just not good at making apps.
it doesn`t even start.
Does your phone crash at all? I`ve noticed mine crashing sometimes with the IOS 16 beta installed