- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
- Rodrygo and Berghuis finish expertly
- Is it time to go digital on @Playstation 5
Here is a graph comparing all iOS users to
July 26, 2021, 6:44 pm
Here is a graph comparing all iOS users to Android users in What percent of these users will use the SafeMoonWallet ? Safemoon Safemoonarmy crypto ethereum bitcoin altcoins
So John said in discord that more users had Android than IOS and thats why the android beta was coming first. Except in Europe and the N.A. more people have IOS. Unless we are catering to the Asian market now. But whatever, as long as you all stop tweeting s and do something
Whats up my SAFEMOONFAMILY SAFEMOONARMY check this NFT out The unbanked is our target market and they are more likely to own Androids since they are less expensive. So... go with the system that has the most users
Thats UK market share. I wonder if US is similar
I have both Android and IOS. My preference is Android. Apple not playing nice in the sandbox. SAFEMOON
..Chart on iOS is looking reeeal ish safemoon SAFEMOONWALLET
iOS is designed to be more sticky and is targeted towards aspirational gen z & y`s. With higher spending power. Advertising companies also target iOS users and direct more luxury goods and marketing towards these users.
I do genuinely wonder what the appeal to iPhone is. I had one and, it was fun, but when I switched to Android it felt like I went from "having a phone with apps on it" (Apple) to "having a PC with a phone in it" (Android). Android just feels like you can do more with it.
I suspect the last section of the chart to quickly swap around as everybody rushes out to buy an Android lol. How do you think this compares with the US?
Are we really going to turn this into an Apple vs Android debate?