- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Hate apps that kill my background music for no
February 5, 2021, 12:15 am
Hate apps that kill my background music for no reason.
As a developer you should keep user experience as first priority, that`s why our app don`t cause such inconvenience Yep does this. Its horrible. sirjee, please fix karwa do!
Another reason to move to
Whatsapp has been doing this to my recently. For no reason
Wait.. Apps dont kill apps, Android memory optimisation system kills apps. No?
You mean Unacademy .
ET app on iOS for example
Paytm QR scan does it and every time it gets on my nerves!
Hate Ads that came on youtube for no reason repeatedly
+1. UPI apps on the scanQR page, kill the bill/raffles pages on CRED among others.