- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
- Xiaomi showcased⚡200W Fast Charging realme & Oppo⚡125W Ultra DART
- Which OS do you prefer? Mobile - IOS (More
Gps watch nerds, is there any reason NOT to
October 12, 2021, 11:05 am
Gps watch nerds, is there any reason NOT to buy forerunner 245 music??
Yes, its the Garmin Instinct which is almost indestructible and the solar version has like 30 days of battery life. Buy it! Only smart watch you will ever need.
I have the non music 245 and use it every day. Its been a great smart watch. The connectivity issues mentioned earlier seem to have gone away with a firmware update. Great battery life.
I have the non-music version and I love it. It rarely needs a charge and does everything it`s supposed to do
I have a forerunner 245, no music. As far as its usefulness at a sport watch, I have been happy. For phone connectivity, I have been less than impressed. It does not always connect to my phone when said phone is a foot away. My next watch will not be a Garmin.
Yes, yes, and apparently yes I just have a load of MP3s on mine, but per this article it can: What is the cost between that and a Vivoactive 4? I have the 4 and its just a great multipurpose watch that does all the things I need and then some.
My Edge 530 definitely struggles with GPS reception under the canopy of trees in the northeast. Loading a course and having it follow it always gives me "off course" notification when I`m actually still on the course.
ahh! Maybe DC Rainmaker has some data analysis on them. I mean my Fenix 3HR is 3 or 4 years old now and still going strong. I did have to pay for a new battery after it stopped working after a year, other than that it`s been great.
They`re some of the best smartwatches you can get. The display is not as hi-res as Apple/Samsung smartwatches, but I`m on my second Garmin watch now (I have a Vivoactiv 4) and I love it.