- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Golden iPhone 5S a major hit; Apple asks its suppliers to increase production
September 23, 2013, 5:49 pm
As we have predicted, the golden iPhone 5S is a major hit, and its demand extremely high, in particular in developing countries around the world.
In China in particular, where customers are very fond of golden-color products, the golden iPhone 5S has proven already a major hit, yet the supply is short.
The demand is so high actually, that if you have your hopes on a gold iPhone 5s, you just might have to forget the gadget in gold, and end up having to choose from either white or silver or order online.
As suggested by the Wold Street Journal, Apple has already asked its suppliers to increase production by an additional 33% due to strong demand of the gold-colored iPhone 5S.
Whereas one could argue that Apple has deliberately kept iPhone 5S supplies low to create even more demand for the controversial, for many, new color option, it is also very possible they themselves are surprised of their customer base`s reaction to their new offering...