- I have created a Pool Workout App!
- I hate to sound impatient, but I am a
- Finally received my first ever game console at the
- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
FROM THIS POINT ON,EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER MADE MUST
August 2, 2021, 10:06 pm
FROM THIS POINT ON,EVERY VIDEO GAME EVER MADE MUST HAVE EXTREMELY REALISTIC PHYSICS.
PC elitists when the game runs at 3 gigashits per megafart but its ok since the raytraced pineapple on Stage 13 thats being rendered 24/7 takes static from fucking low frequency emissions from space to 100% randomize the physics whenever somebody happens to shoot them
yooo you can shoot the fruits cool
we must compare every fruit in every video game that has ever exist
WE NEED THE BANANA PHYISICS TO WORK
I do think that it`s nice when the little details are there, but it`s not something to get in an uproar about when they aren`t. Also, in cases like TLOU2, said details are often at the cost of many devs` morale and well-being, things their employers don`t value at all it seems.
WOWZERS! NOW I CAN FINALLY QUE UP IN A GAME OF FREE FOR ALL AND SHOOT FRUIT WITH REALISTIC PHYSICS! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THE HALO FRUITS PACKED TOGETHER INTO ONE MODEL TO SAVE ON RESOURCES DOESNT DO THE THING THAT ME WANT???? GGRRRRR RAAAGGFHJHH RHGHR