- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Forbes List: Apple is World`s most valuable brand
November 8, 2013, 1:40 pm
Apple is now the number one company on the Forbes List.Even though Apple`s stock is on a decline (yet still priced amazingly high) Forbes reckons Apple is still the World`s most valuable brand.
Apple`s evaluation is more than $100 billion almost two time more than Microsoft, which holds the second rank with an estimate worth of $56,7 billion.
Micro-processor power-house Intel ranked in at the 8th position, while
Apple`s main rival Samsung is ranking at the 9th place of the Forbes List, even after having an amazingly profitable quarter, with profits reaching $9,6 billion.
Forbes notes that "Apple
remains a vital part of peoples everyday lives (even with Android breathing down its neck, gaining daily larger and larger market share).
Of the top-five positions on the Forbes List, only Coca-Cola, which ranks in at the third position, is a non-tech company. And that says a lot for the focus of today`s economy all around the world.At number four Forbes put IBM, and on number five Google.
Interestingly, Apple has an increased worth of around 20 per cent since last year, when Google saw a growth of 26 per cent.
Samsung on the other hand, beat both American companies, going up by an unbelievable 53 per cent.