- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
Following rumors about @Apple`s pricing for a future headset?
February 5, 2021, 2:30 pm
Following rumors about pricing for a future headset? A couple of notes: 1) It`s all conjecture until it`s released. 2) If priced at $3k, it`s NOT for the "consumer market" and can`t be compared to an Quest, 3) It will change everything.
The M1 is great. It was a long time coming and it convinced me to switch from Intel/Linux/Android/Garmin to the Apple ecosystem because I can see the trend here.
M1 seemed inevitable, and there were years of rumors and speculation that Macs would move to ARM (or iPad and Mac would merge). The timing and details are hard to predict. There are still multiple ways Apple`s XR efforts could pivot. It likely won`t ship for years
Yes "officially" Apple is not developing any XR device, outside of Tim Cook saying they find XR interesting. But that`s not a practical way to view the market. I tend to believe leaks are mostly true (although they become outdated quickly) from experience
Ah so it`s just "Apple magic". This could easily be an Apple watch, maybe the largest single device in the category, but not world changing, or a Newton. Even Apple`s projected sales are lower than Quest. Note I am talking about *this* device, not all future XR Apple devices.
Surely it`ll be Apple who finally nails headsets.
If you look at most of their product pricing lately they are not really consumer friendly and people are willing to pay Apple tax. Their iPhones have continued to climb in cost.
Why is 3 true? There isn`t anything in the rumors that makes this device more important or revolutionary than existing devices. The only thing I can think of is if they ship an industry defining telepresence app (full body and face scanning, etc.)
It will be $1499
Yeah man but it`ll be based on some of the leaks about the panel and stuff by now surely?
if it ends up looking anything like this Jobs would be turning in his grave