- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
- Xiaomi showcased⚡200W Fast Charging realme & Oppo⚡125W Ultra DART
- Which OS do you prefer? Mobile - IOS (More
#Flutter is the best Green Technology
July 22, 2021, 5:16 am
Flutter is the best Green Technology. Yesterday we needed - Android team - the iOS team - The web team - the Windows team - the Linux team - the macOS team. But today, one development team is enough. Flutter will save our world. Retweet & like if you agree
Dismiss the current FlutterViewController by itself, given you have more than one navigation controller on your stack. You have to go native.
No. Flutter just doesn`t fit on the desktop.
yep , already used flutter + golang in two apps.
Can we do the API in a Dart framework ?
As a tech company owner, I have changed our technology from Native to flutter it saved time and something else
I agree with the potential of Flutter to replace all of these. Platform support is not 100% though (i.e. FlutterFire on Windows/Linux). It`ll get there and i`m excited for when it does. Until then web support is getting much better.
You`re driving a valid point; however, one has to come to a perfect trade-off between cost and quality. For a young startup, for a simple project - mostly UI, for a quick release - perhaps a POC, Flutter or any another hybrid platform would do; not so much for a complex project
Until it gets to one installing infinite packages and doing checks like if(Platform.isWhatever)....
I strongly disagree. Some applications needs to be built on their native platform. Considering performance which one of the things to consider when developing software
On the game side of things there is also the FlameEngine that is build on top of Flutter Recommend to check it out (because I am biased haha): Although Flutter is a powerful platform, I caution against taking of it as the be-all-and-end-all of programming. It still has many flaws and does not replace native platforms. As with all hybrid platforms, its limits will force you to go native. Sorry to rain on your parade!
Yes sure if your app makes only api calls and shows data! Otherwise if youd want to do a lot of things with phone hardware, youd need to write native code and there youd need native devs :)
We use Flutter in our startup and way too quicker and easier to build app with it then with other technology.
Don`t forget that Fuchsia with Dart and Flutter is here
We have developed the app below with Flutter and it was really fast to build it up. And yes I`m native iOS developer since 2009 but we preferred to develop with Flutter. App is owned by one of the biggest tech blog in Turkey. But the janks :/
Flutter is developing so fast but right now we need the native developer. Flutter cant solve everything.
Can you suggest some good Flutter apps? All Ive used looked awful and out of place on iOS
We are going to the moon
Well you still need web team, according to flutter team