- Anyone know where I can get some Google Pixel
- Happymonday everyboodddyy i hope you all had a
- #Xbox20 Questions: Boop, boop, boop
- Shill me your favourite strong FA plays - Active
- It`s surprising how poor operating systems are in terms
- Alright who is guilty of this? Raise your hand
- The polls are open! Cast your vote for July`s
- OPPO Watch 2 is the most smooth non-iOS smartwatch
- what crypto project would you guys want me to
- I have gotten way more followers than I ever
- If i removed the IOS from iPhone would u
- I never knew owning an iPhone was an achievement
- What is the best thing to buy if you
- Is a snack on the new
- When downloading standalone Apple Watch apps, ie apps with
- Here, on Twitter, I have met a lot of
- Seeing everyone appreciating so much NTWEWY is really making
- What was the first game you played, and what
- Xbots really sensitive about Playstation having a solution to
- Another way to think about 30% store fees is:
- Apple fanboys be like "Android midranges lack in good
- Mitch plays Yakuza 3: the going back 2 gaming
- Halo Infinite Tech Test final review I`m more confident
- Twitter, help me decide which phone to buy please?
- BC2 Vita v
- YSK - Copilot mode lets two people play as
- Ok so as a Mac guy who wants to
- Good things coming up this week⚡️ #AxieScholarship Name: Harlo
- Time to admit they nailed Halo Infinite multiplayer
- Question: In your Opinion What has allowed the Apple
#Flutter is the best Green Technology
July 22, 2021, 5:16 am
Flutter is the best Green Technology. Yesterday we needed - Android team - the iOS team - The web team - the Windows team - the Linux team - the macOS team. But today, one development team is enough. Flutter will save our world. Retweet & like if you agree
Dismiss the current FlutterViewController by itself, given you have more than one navigation controller on your stack. You have to go native.
No. Flutter just doesn`t fit on the desktop.
yep , already used flutter + golang in two apps.
Can we do the API in a Dart framework ?
As a tech company owner, I have changed our technology from Native to flutter it saved time and something else
I agree with the potential of Flutter to replace all of these. Platform support is not 100% though (i.e. FlutterFire on Windows/Linux). It`ll get there and i`m excited for when it does. Until then web support is getting much better.
You`re driving a valid point; however, one has to come to a perfect trade-off between cost and quality. For a young startup, for a simple project - mostly UI, for a quick release - perhaps a POC, Flutter or any another hybrid platform would do; not so much for a complex project
Until it gets to one installing infinite packages and doing checks like if(Platform.isWhatever)....
I strongly disagree. Some applications needs to be built on their native platform. Considering performance which one of the things to consider when developing software
On the game side of things there is also the FlameEngine that is build on top of Flutter Recommend to check it out (because I am biased haha): Although Flutter is a powerful platform, I caution against taking of it as the be-all-and-end-all of programming. It still has many flaws and does not replace native platforms. As with all hybrid platforms, its limits will force you to go native. Sorry to rain on your parade!
Yes sure if your app makes only api calls and shows data! Otherwise if youd want to do a lot of things with phone hardware, youd need to write native code and there youd need native devs :)
We use Flutter in our startup and way too quicker and easier to build app with it then with other technology.
Don`t forget that Fuchsia with Dart and Flutter is here
We have developed the app below with Flutter and it was really fast to build it up. And yes I`m native iOS developer since 2009 but we preferred to develop with Flutter. App is owned by one of the biggest tech blog in Turkey. But the janks :/
Flutter is developing so fast but right now we need the native developer. Flutter cant solve everything.
Can you suggest some good Flutter apps? All Ive used looked awful and out of place on iOS
We are going to the moon
Well you still need web team, according to flutter team