- ⚠️ONLY FOR IPHONE USERS!!⚠️ You would make my day
- I`ve been using @Apple products since 1993
- "XBOX HAS NO GOOD GAMES" Yesterday, I shared an
- The more I tweet positively about Xbox, the more
- iPhone 12s or iPhone 13? I mean im fine
- I was told this was only possible on the
- Okay I wasn`t gonna tweet about the #MicrosoftEvent but
- iPhone - 1 Android - 0 https://t
- As we investigate an issue, voice chat has been
- Today marks the beginning of a new generation of
- And there it is - my teaser from this
- The @flipsampler devs have informed me we are RAMPING
- Windows + android is a smart collab I like
- Microsoft Store on #Windows11 will accept PWAs, UWP, Win32,
- Thanks @Apple for inviting me down to the new
- Im working really hard on a list of
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We finally hit 1k followers! Thank you all
- confession: i do not own a gaming system &
- Today, we announced our collaboration with @Microsoft to bring
- Normalize playing 10 games at the same time This
- NUARE Studio has done work for some of the
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11! Here it is: It
- It`s funny how Windows becomes more like macOS in
- 100% Xbox 100% Game Pass 100% PC 200% Not
- Maybe it`s just me but I feel like it`s
- The biggest blow of the Windows 11 reveal has
- Windows 11 is officially official
- Shill me your next 50x #BSC Gem I`m on
- So the Intellivision Amico is allegedly coming out in
- While I appreciate the efforts taken by RIL to
Fall 2021 "I`d like to congratulate Phil Spencer and
June 10, 2021, 12:29 pm
Fall 2021 "I`d like to congratulate Phil Spencer and the team at 343 Industries for the long-awaited launch of Halo Infinite" -Jim Ryan Lol, who are we kidding here? That will NEVER happen, just like most of these PlayStation fans on social media will never praise an Xbox game.
Sony fanboys are a joke
Im a PlayStation fan and I will give all the praise in the world to Xbox when their in-house studios finally put out their games that they announced to a couple years ago. I dont care who likes what I just want a good game regardless of who makes it
LOL thats a straw man fallacy attempt, darling. Im perfectly fine and got what I need. bots mad at phil spencer because he praised a PlayStation game Lol
Jim doesn`t have a twitter account
So pumped to play this tomorrow at midnight!!!!!!!
Dont need their praise.
Phil Spencer is a class act. Jim Ryan is not. Simple
Once Xbox start dropping bombs one after the other on game pass next year this time Sony fanboys will be Xbox fanboys
Why would they do that when hating xbox gets them likes?
Sony rarely communicates they too busy getting money out of their fans they didn`t even congratulate xbox back in their launch day for series x and s
People who take part in console wars
Ori is quite good so is cuphead.
Who cares if ms is more classy right now?
Phil is better and good that way.
Phil is class personified.
Jim Ryan isn`t active on Twitter .. But you`ll ignore that caveat I guess
Most of them don`t even support playstation games so it`s really not a surprise that they won`t support other platforms.
Umm, this tweet is congratulating Insomniac (the developer) not Jim Ryan or Sony. Misinformation.
Phil is a gamer first, hes not one for clout and he loves games. We dont deserve Phil, honestly he might be one of the best in the industry. I really hope he stays around for a long time.
Some ps fans do have some class but a lot of fanboys don`t and are on interested in a zero sum game
Snake oil salesman Phil is fake as And what game would we be praising ? Passion projects that go to gamepass to die ? Well over 600 days since an first party Xbox AAA game and even when that changes it`s just halo, Forza or gears.
That cause phil is a gamer and jim isn`t like most fanboys who care about sales.
This is Twitter dude.
But yeah, looking forward to play Halo:I definitive edition. If its good I`m happy to pay for it even (first game in 2 years that might justify GamepassUltimate I snatched in 2019).
Hello Cloud Jim Ryan is the bane of PlayStation he will run this great company into the the ground with his misguided greedy decisions chop his bonuses he doesn`t deserve them,the PlayStation fans should get all the credit not executives
When Xbox has something to be congratulated on Im sure Sony would congratulate them its just been a loooooonnnnnnggg time on Xbox
Yeah Phil is GREAT and always shows enthusiasm for other games studios success
Sony has it`s head too far in the clouds to be this courteous. lol
Phil is the best in the business and class.
What goes around, comes around, envy in a camp will make the camp go rotten to its core. It will collapsr 7 years ago, it was MS` turn. Now it is Sony`s turn
Phil is a cut above thats why! philspencer topbloke
I mean Sony did drop two exclusives series x only gave us the medium so far and thats coming on the five
Maybe because halo infinite wont be worth getting excited over
Lol lets see if the game is worth praising or not to begin with.
I have the absolute respect and admiration to Phil Spencer, not everyday you see this the head of a rival company congrats a team for their huge success, this is admirable, he is truly a remarkable person
What games tho? First, you need to release a Next-Gen game in order to receive praise. Must Jim come and congratulate you for old games? or for finally having dynamic themes (like the PS3)?
Phil oftenly plays with fans too, his games are open to join if he`s in one, he`s a great guy
Well when it comes out well see what happens. Cant predict the future. Dont even have a date on the game yet
Yea, CEOs congratulating each other is the hot topic.. This message from the xbox herirachy doesn`t look very complimentary. Where`s your fake outrage post on it? Praise has to come naturally, having said that there should be something to praise in the first place.
Sony is in the business to make money. I mean both are, but only Sony doesnt communicate regularly with fans, lies about their games platform availability and literally charges devs for cross play. Worst customer service in the industry. Of course they wont congratulate Xbox
Yeah but its not as easy and practical as a tweet, you know?
Probably also because Jim doesnt have a Twitter account
Jim doesn`t play games...
Jim doesnt even have a twitter acc