- Today is launch day for @unizen_io #DMAS
- Apple has made a $19 / £19 polishing cloth
- It`s a bird! It`s a plane! It`s a
- Why everyone hating on the notch on the new
- TOP UPCOMING #NFTGames
- This is a common misconception: that ATT only applies
- ‼️ATTENTION AQUATIC VTUBERS
- Last week, Steam banned forward-thinking games built with blockchain
- Lifetime android user here
- iOS Dev `party`!
- Don`t just sit there using that same old iPhone
- This is the Super Amazing Deal if you are
- If we`ve now arrived at the point where having
- Why is Android Twitter SO BAD compared to iOS
- Is honored to host a new ama with
- Is Linux best for Programmers? Yes if you are
- Do you know the prizes that await you? Put
- Does Samsung have all of this? Didn`t think so,
- Yo a warning for anyone planning to purchase the
- iPhones are better than Androids because it is my
- If Apple designs all products with screens into narrow
- Is getting the New Nintendo Online Expansion Pack really
- The Autumn Tour is wrapping up in #MarioKartTour
- Hidden #Metaverse Gems on Top Ecosystem @redfoxlabs_io @binamonok @CurrencyJade
- Hello #WritingCommunity hope everyone had a fantastic Friday and
- This is an entirely misleading headline
- Which operating system do you currently use? I use
- I`m glad you asked
- Blockchain Game: You own your things Non-Blockchain Game: Blizzard
- Dolby Atmos in Theatre >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dolby Atmos in Phones
FAA declared Wi-Fi safe during all flight phases
October 7, 2013, 5:56 pm
An FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) committee has declared Wi-Fi to be safe during all flight phases.The decision means in practice that passengers can now immediately connect to a plane`s onboard Wi-Fi, no matter the altitude or phase of flight and start using the internet.
One of FAA technical advisors said that the vast majority of aircraft should be just fine, no matter what application a device is running or what wireless-transmission mode they are in. The advisor happens to also be
a senior Amazon official.
is the Planes today are considered very resilient to electronic interference hence FAA`s decision to declare Wi-Fi usage safe on-board the aircrafts.Contrary to the Na
tional Aviation Authority of the United States`
declaration though, the FCC still prohibits airborne cellular service, so plane passengers still can not use their data connections while flying.
expect from now on passengers to be encouraged to switch their devices to Airplane Mode but what will happen if passengers dont comply with that? Amazons vice president of global public policy
that wouldnt present a significant safety hazard.
We all looking forward to be able to use our gadgets when airborne very soon, and FAA`s declaration of Wi-Fi usage as safe, brings us one step closer to that future.