- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
Dell`s Ultrabook smells like “cat urine” according to users!
October 31, 2013, 5:46 pm
Do you enjoy sniffing your newly-purchased gadget? Many high-tech lovers find the smell of brand-new electronics an attractive one, but I guess these people wouldn`t enjoy smelling any of Dell`s new Ultrabooks that much!
According to the BBC, many buyers of Dells new Latitude 6430u Ultrabooks complain of
cat urine smell
!The problem seems to be quite wide-spread, making an appearance on Dells own forums.Interestingly, one Dell representative suggested removing the notebook`s keyboard and cleaning it. A user said "Its embarrassing taking it to clients because it smells so bad. Also it seems there is something wrong with the materials used, since users have swapped the culprit notebooks with new ones only to have the "cat urine" smell return. Cleaning the keyboard didn`t seem to help either.
So what has happened? Did Chinese cats attacked Dell`s plant before the workers managed to box the notebooks? Perhaps, but no-one can tell for sure what is wrong.
Dell though welcomes any of the peculiar-smell notebook owners to send their laptops back to them and have the smelly parts replaced...