- Wreck others then wreck yourself to get ahead
- S20 v S21 any , sensible , thoughts on
- This poor z flip
- Be among the first to play FFXIV Online on
- not to burst any bubbles but Halo MCC is
- Just tried it
- What kind of logic is that? Raytracing is still
- Sega had their name all over the original Xbox
- Long exposure shot
- Call me paranoiac but this popup came out of
- Q: What is the possible reason people buy insanely
- Why do all the best twitter accounts have android
- Poison Mushroom`s got a big heart
- An iphone charger cable, just the cable, is R499
- Persona 5 took over 3 years to hit just
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 can certainly perform, but some
- IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT LONNNNG????? HOLEY SHIIT of
- iPhone5 is better than an Android of 80k
- Every game on mobile: - I am an incompetent
- The Nemesis System patent reminds me of Layers of
- This week on your favorite video game club: Our
- From God of War to Persona 5 Royal, the
- Stolen Let yo key board expose you
- Ads in the settings screen, gross https://t
- Buddy, I don`t take no chump change as a
- If halo showed up on any other console not
- My favorite narrative right now in crypto is people
- Hey hey! It`s #selfpromosaturday what have you got going
- I used to have a higher degree of confidence
- Android users deserve to be left out of clubhouse
January 17, 2021, 5:06 pm
Curious.... iPhone or Android? Why?
I like stuff that works seamlessly: iPhone
iPhone since June 2007 (the day the first one dropped). My BlackBerry had just died a few weeks before. Apple products have never let me down.
Google android. Cheaper to replace phones and I have a bad habit of accidentally destroying them.
I have iPhone just because its my husbands hand-me-down phone. I have no clue of the differences and dont care
iPhone because I hate the bloat carriers put into Andriod, and I prefer the minimal UI.
iPhone because my job pays for it. Cant beat that deal.
Samsung. Kids and grandkids have IPhones and think my Galaxy isn`t as good even though they cost the same. BTW, I`ve had an IPhone in the past.
I had an iPhone eons ago. Didn`t like it. But only because it blew up. so I vowed never to go back and stuck with android since. My daughter has an iPhone, everyone else in the house has android.
Android; apple`s obsolescence plan is nuts.
Android....I got it as a gift....so....yeah, Android!
I phone. Used to it.
Android (exclusively Samsung).
Used to be an android user until 2 years ago. Android devices start good but gradually slow down for some reason, and even after a factory reset its still slow and you can feel it. iPhone however was different, and I like the user interface.
IPhone. Apple has all my music. I cant live without it.
Android - apple sucks.
We refer to Apple as Fuckapple in my household. Does that answer your question?
what I don`t like from android is they only receive 2 years of update, IOS you can have up to 4-5 years of update
Android. Hate Apple interface and hate their "closed" ecosystem.
I have a google phone because Google will one day be our overlords, I want to be in good graces. So android it is.
iPhone. Carrier bloatware sucks.
Android. I`m frugal & it`s all I need.
iPhone because Ive only used Apple computers since 1982 (never used a PC) so the ease of compatibility is logical for me.
I had an Android up until a year ago and loved it. I have an iPhone now and love it.
Android becuz i hate the Apple interfaces. They all feel too minimalistic to me. I don`t want to have to stare at a menu & think real hard about how to navigate it.
iPhone cos work pay for it.
If you bought a ford truck, and every song you listened to, had send a penny to ford. You could only get fuel at a ford dealership, you had to have ford`s permission to have a passenger, and ford forbade you to use certain tires. You would have the iPhone business model
Android. It may be less secure but I like the convenience of being able to easily transfer files into and out of my phone nice and quick.
Android ~ Just better and more open to differing platforms where iPhone is limited to just their own platforms.
Android. Idk why tbh. I had iPhone, hubs switched us, I went along for the ride, now I`m used to Android & prefer it.
Android, I don`t apple
Can open...worms everywhere.