- Hulst said it himself
- How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone
- This may be unpopular opinion, some will call me
- The EU has just passed a law that ALL
- In today s video we have shared with you
- Do you want to see the duel between them?
- Shill me the BEST games on #Cardano! I am
- Europe passes new law that will require Apple to
- Sony has literally turned PS games into timed PS5
- Hm, where have we seen this before? https://t
- For all the Xbox Extremist that are PRAYING DAILY
- It`s time to admit that I was wrong about
- ⚠️ Regarding the loading getting stuck at 78%: If
- Are iPhones & Android phones treated equally when they
- The twitter app on my android frequently crashes requiring
- iPhone 14 series buyers/iOS 16 users: How`s your experience
- Ok peeps, Erik threw players into battle and has
- Finally Samsung overtakes iPhone in phonebuff`s speed test! Samsung
- It`s finally time to let this beast go
- Xbox has the best games
- Well done to @Barclays I`m watching a scammer pretending
- Kinda crazy that non-techy Apple people always talk about
- hot take : leadership at sony needs a remake
- Ama announcement x gemsgg official ask me anything
- Yesterday I realized the downside of smartphones firsthand
- Is #Adipurush PS5 exclusive or it will release on
- I don`t know why most tech youtubers do this
- Congrats to Valve for publishing VR survey results that
- I was just about to buy an iPhone (after
- Buying MI phone is better than buying an iphone
Chinese smartphone brands might abandon manufacturing in India as
September 21, 2022, 5:18 am
Chinese smartphone brands might abandon manufacturing in India as they are planning to setup manufacturing plants outside India according to Global times report.
This is the chance for to manufacture more Galaxy devices in India. should scale up its Noida unit.
All thanks to the support from the Indian government
Good decision. "Scam in India" must stop to reduce prices.
Then what about the manufacturing plants in India ?
Global times is a Chinese mouthpiece which keeps on Barking... Nothing gonna happen, and if it`s going to be then I guess it should happen soon.
Moto edge 30 ultra worth it at 54/55k ? Specs are good I can see also they providing 125W charger.
Good move for India. Once manufacting shifted, double the import duty for below 20k phones and pass on incentives to local manufacturers
High time Indian companies step up and So called Premiums (Apple/Samsung no charger companies) need to be forced by Indian govt to cut prices.
Iqoo 9 se or s21 Fe 5g which is better in all?
It is nothing but just a gorilla move to put pressure on Indian govt to stop the money laundering investigation on these comp.!
Whome u people are believing Gobar Times.?? It is just a piece of gutter. Setting up a new fact in Ind and then moving out to somewhere else has a lot of economics involved. It is just a move by Pro CCP GARBAGE to pressurize Indian auth. To stop the money laundering investigation
Meanwhile S*msung ................................ Samsung, Apple, Google to Chinese phone makers. What a fabulous thing