- serious question; is there a dumb phone that works
- I bought a Samsung S21 Ultra *for* the concert
- My thoughts on iPhone 14 lineup pricing: 6
- Why…WHY…does the new iPhone update put the web browser
- Extremely excited to work with
- Okay https://t
- TIL my game (@RaindeadGames) is #3 top paid RPG
- The 100th ama tokenhunter x kingspeed time 12 00
- RISE OF CATS (beta) is now LIVE! Download +
- iphone > android Depends what your used too I
- We`ve released a maintenance patch on PC and Android
- what`s the craziest thing you bought because of BTS?
- Coding is one of the world`s most important languages,
- I keep getting press releases for the Cyrcle Phone
- People are praising the Spider-Man web-slinging in Fortnite, which
- crazy that even tho ow hasnt gotten content in
- Why do people love to hate XBOX when they
- Alright, show of hands ✋ How many of you
- I have 500 $ADA to spend on a Cardano
- We`re back with Day 4 of our #12DaysofHolidayGiftIdeas and
- How do we know what is real? Pre-download ‘The
- Twitter app on Pixel is noticeably faster than Twitter
- Did anyone else notice or was it just me
- Too much punk vs ape debate
- Android 12 is the most STABLE and fun and
- Android flagships aren`t smooth
- Name of smartphones I used in last one week
- This week on Binance NFT
- Matchday s/o to these truly amazing people @Helle66221114 @Shay281923
By the look of things I`ll convert from an
November 25, 2021, 10:19 pm
By the look of things Ill convert from an iPhone 11 to a Samsung Galaxy S21 in a few weeks. W or L to go from iOS to Android?
Personal choice though, but i`d go with Android.
W More freedom, like having a Windows computer in your pocket
There`s the ultra version for 800 maybe you wanna this one, but I think it a W
I love galaxy but now that apple has 120fps the 13 just feels right
Oh hell yeah then!!! That`d be hard to pass up
W for trying new things
I made the switch years ago and won`t go back. Apple products suck! On Samsung you can cut and paste stuff into your phone real simple. With Apple you have to use iTunes and it take forever. Samsung phones feel more like a handheld computer iPhones feel like a big iPod.
I have the S21 and love it, both have the pros and cons but all down to preference imo
I`d wait it out for the S22 but do you player! That`s what I`m waiting to upgrade to. But I`m a huge Samsung guy, this a W either way in my eyes.
Both L`s, get a Windows phone like me.
I think in the end it will be very samey. Don`t think the switch is either W or L.
I`ve got an iPhone for work and an Android for personal use. Been on Android for years. I like the responsiveness of iOS, but I much prefer the accessibility of Android. The S21 is what I use, and it`s fantastic
I cant imagine leaving iOS. I have no brand loyalty Ive just been in it for so long and I know it.