- How do you feel about Anime/cartoon characters appearing in
- I`m bracing for the avalanche of tweets from users
- iOS 15 is AWESOME but nothing will ever compare
- Which OS has best ram management?
- My Smartphone Journey!
- Your quest to guess our new noisemaker begins! She
- The forest awaits, Spirit Guide
- Stuck between iphone 12, google pixel or iphone 13
- iOS 15 comes out tomorrow
- End the #AppleBrowserBan Apple: stop holding the web back
- Xbox fanbase in a nutshell https://t
- This isn`t real either lol https://t
- Captured on #PS4 See you in a few hours
- "I promise I won`t cry
- Give me a good reason why you`re using iPhone
- The most revealing anecdote you could ever read about
- Thoughts/experiences on swapping from Android to Apple phones? iPhones
- For the record I don`t believe any of this
- Yes, iOS is better than Android
- twitter has been basically unusable on android for like
- You can find White Yoshi and the Iron Cucumber
- We`ve just got an FPS with Deathloop ya donut
- My seasoncard has updated every single time and I
- Ok but how does it compare with B2`s ass?
- Up to 8 players can face the legions of
- What is your device stack? (e
- Stan Twitter clinging onto Genshin Impact despite Mihoyo treating
- Let`s run down our checklist: ✅The team ✅The dream
- Rodrygo and Berghuis finish expertly
Bruh moment https://t
July 25, 2021, 1:56 pm
Even my old S7 got a security updates after 5 years. I also heard that Google is now doing 5 years of updates Idk maybe bcz it`s an old phone. Samsung recently started 4 years of security updates and 3 years of OS (for Galaxy S10 and later)
Idk then cuz like 2 or 3 or my friends have iPhone 6s and non of them is what I can call "fast". And for security yeah I agree it`s important. But you`re forgetting that Samsung and Google too offer Security updates for 4 years
Sure then don`t pretend like that 1 extra year of updates matters a lot. An iPhone 6s on the latest iOS version lags a lot so idk what`s the hype about iOS updates.
Nope. But you not accepting that iOS updates are shit AF with minimum new features and Android updates always bring new features and design changes
Maybe ask he can give you better answers
Literally everyone agrees to it you using android doesn`t mean you`re not an apple sheep and it shows.
A barely usable phone on the left. Updates are fine but stability is important, it`s drinks battery like hell and slow as tortoise. On the other hand Google pixel 2XL is very much usable
Make some Internet search, Im sure there is a custom ROM with great camera results, and btw tutorials show how-to step-by-step
System updates are through play services example old devices getting nearby share
Then you can rot your device and install a custom rom
Never said Android doesn`t copy iOS. Both copy stuff from each other. Have a nice day
Night mode was just an example also "widgets" aren`t new features
Lmao new android phones (flagships at least) are getting 4 years of security updates. And yes my "no new features" statement was correct. No iPhone older than 11 got night mode
3 years of useful updates with new features >>>> 5 years of updates with no new features
Why is the phone in Chinese Imao
I can I people saying the updates are different due to Apps.